Aloha - The Game
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Free fun
- Thrilling gameplay
- It may become repetitive
+ By Immanitas Entertainment
A 2D horizontal ever-runner
This game is about a pack of penguins in their travel to Hawaii and the umpteen vicissitudes in their way. Said in plain English, it's an ever-running sidescroller platformer, so be prepared to jump and double jump, because that's what you'll need to do. The main newness is that at certain points you can change from a penguin to another, every one with its own 'stats', so to speak.
Aloha is a smooth ever-runner game, beautifully designed and with a great level design on its back. The cutscenes are also great, and all the game can be enjoyed for free as long as you don't despair when browsing the menus, when ads are shown often.
Therefore, a great sidescroller and a surprising platformer.
Annie, Bob, Max and Ziggy are bored by their dull everyday life at the South Pole.
What’s better than a vacation to the Hawaii?
Aloha The Game is your new favourite platform/runner, featuring four amazing penguins superstars:
• Max is strong and athletic, with an obsession for beauty.
• Annie looks tiny but don’t argue with her!
• Bob is slightly fat, err, rich.
• Ziggy is crazy. Or not?
• 4 playable characters -switch among them and master their unique special moves
• Fantastic cartoon-style graphics with hilarious cut scenes, totally hand-made
• Story mode that spans across three different continents to discover
• Endless mode to unlock for each game world
• Runner/platform hybrid gameplay -fast and engaging
• Smooth touch-based controls
12.12.2013 Minor bug fixes, better now than ever. Run, run, run...
Samsung Galaxy S3
But you only play the first world, you need to pay money to play other worlds. That's why am uninstalling this game :(
Don't waste your time