Angry Birds Space HD
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- New physics due to zero gravity environments
- Brand-new birds and power-ups
- 60 new interstellar levels
- Enhancements regarding graphics and storyline
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Birdy hatred towards green pigs went beyond the stratosphere
Our dear Angry Birds are starting a new adventure: by now they'll have to get back their eggs from the green pigs' snouts in a zero gravity environment. The gameplay is still the same: you have to launch birds at pigs stationed on or inside various structures by using a slingshot. The goal is to destroy every single green pig on the playfield either by hitting the pigs directly or damaging the structures where they stand, which would cause them to collapse and kill them. However, in this new environment, both birds and the finger that launches them (that's you) will have to learn how to handle gravitational physics.
This new episode includes 60 new interstellar levels through 4 different Worlds (planets, actually). Moreover, you'll discover brand-new birds and power-ups which have been called to help you managing the handicaps of the gravitational field.
Same as in the previous episodes, upon completing each level, players get one, two, or three stars, depending on the score received. Players can re-attempt levels as many times as they wish, and can also replay completed levels in an attempt to improve their score at the end of the game.
Regarding graphics, Rovio has kept the essence but, at the same time, has worked on enhancing the game graphically, and that's clearly noticeable. Nothing to say about the storyline: they include amazing videos to involve the player in the birdy mood.
It's easy to predict that Angry Birds Space is going to be a success. However, we really appreciate the effort of Rovio not to get stuck and to make the game evolving, this time, even regarding physics. Must-have. You should already be downloading it.
Play over 300 interstellar levels across 10 planets! Whether it’s the icy orbs of Cold Cuts, the volcanic explosiveness of Red Planet, Utopia – a planet made entirely of junk food, or the new Brass Hogs episode ruled by evil Hektor Porko, each episode offers intergalactic fun at every turn! And the low-gravity environment of space results in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, special abilities, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
“Intergalactic phenomenon worth every penny” – AppCraver
“Takes the fundamental physics-based flinging of the original and turns it on its head... It's satisfying, yet completely familiar, and is heaps of pig-smashing fun.” – Gamespot
“Anyone burnt out on vanilla bird flinging will enjoy the game's out-of-this-world adventure.” -- IGN
- Over 300 interstellar levels!
- New playable characters!
- Unique special abilities for each bird!
- Zero-gravity space adventures!
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
- Hidden bonus levels!
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
- Daily Missions!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Face off against the villainous Hektor Porko in an all new episode: Brass Hogs!
- 30 new unlockable Brass Hogs levels!
- Daily missions!
- Enter the Mirror World! Three-Star levels to play their Mirror World counterpart. Multi-dimensional pig-popping!
- The Wingman makes his debut in Space with a new special ability!
We also addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
The game is great, BUT I didn't buy the premium versions to get bombarded with constant ads and IAP.
One of my favorite angry birds ever!
ROVIO, Need I say more.
I like all most all the angry birds versions ...but please make the first version in HD and make it work on my Sgt 10.5
Good to play while your waiting.
Great. .. thanks