Beasts & Blades Part One : Dungeon Escape FREE
Follow Seattletek on twitter! @Seattletek
like Seattletek on facebook!
Support the Beasts & Blades Kickstarter campaign!!
A short, free to play preview of what you get in the paid version!
Battle monsters and find your way out of creepy, dark dungeons as the striking heroine Elementalist, Leuedai.
Play one act free in this EPIC turn based 3D RPG inspired by such games as Final Fantasy, and Chrono trigger that you loved back in the day! One of the most beautiful, and fun experiences in an RPG you will have on your mobile device or tablet!
Great for playing on a large tablet screen, or a small phone screen!!
1GHZ PROCESSOR, AND 1 GIG RAM MOBILE DEVICE HIGHLY ADVISED
Android 2.01 + and Opengl ES 2.0 required.
(TESTED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, AND COBY KYROS MD8042)
Battle your way through bone dancing skeletons, giant dungeon spiders, evil bat winged foes, ogres, barbarians, and TONS more beautifully rendered 3D enemies.
Advance in levels, and gain more spells that are crucial for use against the tough enemies in Beasts & Blades Part One : Dungeon Escape.
Collect many rare and unusual items in your quests to help you along in the adventure. From health potions, aether (MP) potions, artifacts and relics, gold and diamonds, and awesome new weapons and upgrades to your existing weapons.
The enemies are tough! Test your skills as a turn based RPG player as you must use magical spells, and fierce melee attacks to ward off foes while keeping a close eye on your health and MP bar!
WHAT YOU ARE MISSING IN THE PAID VERSION :
- HOURS of gameplay!!
- A metric ton of more enemy types to battle, including DRAGONS, trolls, ogres, tentacled beasts of all types, foul undead, and so much more!
- An in game store to spend all of the money you find from looting! Buy things like armor, weapons, potions and more to strengthen and pimp your character
- Available in English, Spanish, and Deutsch
- Save your games at save points
- Multiple different characters (NPC's) can join your party and fight along with you!
- An awesome sound track that takes you back to the days of your favorite 16 bit, turn based RPG's
- Continual updates, new episodes and features coming out regularly
You must try this game!
Up vote our Reddit post!
Tags: coby kyros rpg games , 3d rpg , coby kyros md8042 review , coby kyros md8042 , free rpg games for kyros tablet , tab 2 games free 3d rpg , coby kyros tablet rpg games , tablet rpg games
from 535 reviews