Dead on Arrival
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Free, in-game ads.
- Control system is certainly improvable.
- Too short
+ By N3V Games PTY LTD
A survival game.
Let me resume the plot in a few sentences: can you figure out who is trapped inside a hospital in the midst of a zombie outbreak? Yes, it's you! And who will use every firearm available to shoot them all down? Wow, it's you, too!
Dead on Arrival is a survival game: you have to successfully survive every wave of enemies and improve your weapons spending money you earn here and there (mostly for killing things). You can also repair doors to save time to help recover from the breathlessness. Atmosphere is creepy, and every wave is preceded by a brief black out to make things creepier. There's blood everywhere and enemies are, as they are supposed to be, stronger at every wave you have to face.
Graphics are nothing to write home about, but they do their job and give a false 3D sensation which is pretty good unless you are mending a door and a zombie leans his ugly face out of the next room and bites you before you can say "shouldn't I be doing anything more productive?" backwards. Music is generic zombie film soundtrack, which is appreciated because some traditions are worthy of being kept. The worst part is the control system: it's too tricky and doesn't help either to survive or to enjoy the experience of dying. Lastly, it's quite short, though we've been told that there'll be more chapters in the new future.
In conclusion, is it worth to give it a go? Yes, of course. Haven't we said that it's about zombies?
Does it set a new height on replayability and gameplay? Quite not. However, it doesn't matter. If you're really into it, you'd be playing it instead of reading this review. Unless someone had eaten your brains out, of course...
Graphics can be set to low or high settings to run on nearly every device with Android 2.2 or higher.
With an armoury of deadly weapons at your disposal you must fight to survive against an endless horde of zombies hungry for one thing: You!
You’ve gotten into the hospital, but all the other rooms are locked. Your only chance for survival is to kill for cash, letting you unlock additional rooms or purchase more powerful weapons in your endless fight against the undead. Board up the doors, run fast, shoot to kill and maybe you might see tomorrow after all!
- Fast paced action survival shooter
- Survive against massive waves of the undead!
- Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
- Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
- Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
- Search for the “random box” and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
- Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
- Turn on the power and use deadly traps like the Masher, Flame Wall, Zapper or Defence Turret to help get to the next wave!
- Vending Machines give you the edge to push on with Quick Repair, Speed, Instant Cash and Armour
- Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay
- Full 3D action and gory effects in high detailed graphics perfect for all mobile devices!
Xperia PLAY optimized
- Problem with virtual thumbsticks sticking has been resolved.
- On some devices, Doors flicker from color to black when player shoots. This is resolved.
- small performance tweaks
- Engine updated, Unity 3.4 to 3.5 (which is still in beta). Seems to have fixed a few issues plus we wanted to release this before Christmas so you can all enjoy some DOA gaming on your new device that Santa delivers! If you experience problems with this update (1.8) please let us know ASAP via our support page.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
It took a while to download but its still a good game
Best game ever
Totally I have founded a good game on Playstore. Not r shooting game next to dead trigger and dead trigger 2. Some small lags are coming but it's not a big problem at all. Nice game that every one should go for
I am glad to play,yup..
Fun game I love it all I want to know is when will stage 2 come because it says coming soon so yeah anyone know because I'm really excited for it to come out