by: AlasConnect • 7
The story takes place in the distant future, starting near the planet known as Earth. A small rebel group of citizens living in the solar system defies the Empire after years of political disputes and makes a dash out of their star system. They attempt to escape in an ancient research vessel named after the near-Earth asteroid "433 Eros", first discovered in 1898. As they struggle through each jump to get further from Earth, they come across new systems full of challenges and hardships. The goal is to find a new place to call home, but does such a place exist? Is the crew of Eros doomed to wander as space nomads?
* Story line and endless survival modes.
* Earn credits to unlock permanent technology upgrades as times goes on.
* 8 different core tower types. 3 utility, 5 combat.
* The 5 combat towers have secondary firing modes for additional strategies.
* 20 stage story line, with 4 different visual evolutions as the story progresses.
* Beautiful music and sound effects.
Q. I can't research anything even though I have credits?
A. The research flow is from the bottom up, and you can only research the upper nodes if you've successfully researched the lower nodes connecting to it first.
Q. What is the "shield" button on the tower upgrade menu in the game?
A. If researched, combat towers have the ability to toggle between primary and secondary firing modes.