Fantasy Vengeance: free MMORPG
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Artwork and background music
- Many stats and brainy stuff
- Too many ads
+ By MSquaredApplications
A fantasy MMORPG
Fantasy Vengeance comes to be a yet another online strategy game. Period. You raise an army, crush other players in epic yet static and invisible battles, and amass much resources to raise an even better army and fight even more epic battles against higher leveled enemies. You know, the circle of life of online strategy gaming, only stopped by veteran players beating you up so badly you give up.
Said this, there are some features worth to highlight. Artwork is impressive and, if you're into stats (and you should be to play this game) here you'll find stats galore, including random elements to simulate dice rolls and create an atmosphere of unpredictability. And if you like management, welcome to management-land. Same goes for stuff: a ton of skills, items and spells. What a pity that there are only two races and three classes to choose among, anyone would have said that there should be more, but in the end they're complemented by so-called "curses" that turn you on different were-beasts.
The bad deal is that it's too annoying regarding ads. Not only there are in-game ads, but this game pursues you all day long through your notifications bar.
-FREE to play online rpg game!
-Supported by AppWall, Banners, Push Notifications
-Managerial and real time strategy elements
-Watch your Kingdom grow with 25+ buildings available
-Battle in REALTIME with other players, P2P First Fight System
-Create an army and go into the battle with your Commander Lady (the 2nd selectable character)
-Perform 100+ heroic quests
-Role playing game where you can customize your stats
-Need strategy to play, based on dice rolls and tactics
-200+ Objects (weapons, armours)
-Loot weapons and armours or steal them to others players
-100+ blessings available to protect you into the battle
-2 races: Human and Elf
-3 classes: Warrior, Mage-Warrior, Mage
-6 curses: WereRabbit, WereLion, WereGoat, WereRobin, WereTiger, WereWyvern
-Social features like emails and chat, by which you can write messages to your friends
-Enjoy our stunning Fantasy Themes! This game is a whole fantasy artwork!
Face angry players in a timeless war, in these forsaken lands where dark legends are awaiting you!
Defend your Kingdom against other players in this addictive fantasy online mmorpg, it is an endless pvp battle! Kill monsters, undeads, goblins, dragons! Become a Deity! Send your commander lady to lead your troops against the enemy castle! Get your revenge in the Fantasy Vengeance's world!
The innovation of this game is the great mix of strategical/managerial elements with real time PVP fighting, it is an endless online multiplayer game adventure dipped into an amazing fantasy background! This is in continuous expansion and amazingly represented by eye-catching illustrations that makes Fantasy Vengeance a great artwork and the best mmo. You will be fascinated by deep soundtracks that led with you through your gameplay experience. Rise your Kingdom, conquer, defeat your enemies and rise the rankings! Fantasy Vengeance is your fantasy online free to play parallel world, always available wherever and whenever you want!
- "Excellent! I feel proud to play this, the team had worked with heavy efforts on it they listen all our suggestions"
- "If you like to play travian, ogame, evony and browser game or empire building game, you'll never stop to play this one!"
- "Nice gameplay,nice grafic,nice style.An advice:dowload it! The best mmorpg and realtime strategy rts rpg that I have played!"
- "Rating master, Very good game. Takes a while to get goin but keeps me interested an comin back"
- "Fantasy Vengeance: quality game with limitless potential.Great job guys"
- "Try it! Way better than other MMO out there! This is one of the best online multiplayer games that you must download and it deserve to be played, not the same stupids games like the whole Storm8 saga"
- "Good, I like mmorpg and rpg a lot"
- "This game has lots of potential. But well worth trying. You will have lots of fun. Here is another game worth trying called Rage of Bahamut"
- "I usually play to others RPG like ZENONIA saga, TibiaME MMO, Pocket/Dark/Star Legends but this one have a different style, really appreciated. It is like travian or ogames, good game dynamics but most MMO and RPG than others. Graphic is great. Download it!"
- "Great mmo! Finally a real mobile mmo/rts that takes time to play"
- "Great game! This is a very tactically involved game. If you like tactics i would strongly recommend this game. They keep improving game quality"
- "Very nice strategy game! A must download"
- "Well thought out resource management style game"
Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/322656707778695 or follow us on Twitters @m2applications http://twitter.com/m2applications for updates and contests!
For any problems please contact us at: email@example.com
Please let us know your feedback in the Official Forum of our community at http://fantasyvengeance.com/forum
-AdNetwork support! (No ICON ads! NO GPS usage!)
-PvE code integration!
-Minor bug fixes!
-Instant notifications when you will be under attack or when you will receive a new message from your in game friends!
-HONEYCOMB and ICS fully working!
-Minor bug fixes
-App2SD transfer added
-Improvement of stability
-New quests added
-Army system reviewed
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
it kept giving me a blvak screen or a bunch of ads this app is a joke its nothing but bullshit
It lets me know when an app is intrusive and prompts to ignore or uninstall. Of course I uninstall. For people having issues like these, there are programs to protect your phone/tablet from intruders. AVG is one, Ive used it for a cpl years now. This game is obviously full of intrusive adware. Free or not, I should never have these alerts. I play a lot of free games that are safe with my phone.
Great for the imaginative KINGDOM167251
Seriously, the icon for this app should be as cheesy looking as this. I've played better in the 90s with far less technology and effort than this cheesy attempt at trying to drain money out of the ignorant....
Its an ok game kingdom166629
Love it EMPIRE164386