Just what you always wanted: flying cubes of water that turn to ice when you touch them!
Actually five educational games in one:
1. In the "Spelling" module, you spell words by tapping the letters in the right order. Several vocabulary lists to choose from.
2. In the "Count by Multiples" game, you count by 2's, 3's, 4's, all the way up to 144.
3. In the "ABC" module, you tap out the letters of the alphabet. Intended for younger players.
4. In the "Counting" game, you tap the cubes for 1, 2, 3, and so on, in the correct sequence. Also intended for younger players.
5. In the "Times Tables" game, you answer basic multiplication problems by tapping the answers on cubes.
This game was completed as a class project by the students of CS 203 (Fall 2011 semester) at Brigham Young University Hawaii. http://www.byuh.edu/
Music by Joe Toscano - http://musicbyjt.com/
Background photo adapted from the Radio Nowhere blog - http://this-world-is.boldlygoingnowhere.org/andinet/wordpress/?p=2709
from 8 reviews