1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Great graphics
- Paid version
+ By Halfbrick Studios
Slash fruit and earn as many points as you can
Fruit Ninja is an addictive game for Android where your aim is to slash as many fruit as possible by swiping up across the screen. Be careful with the bombs and don’t let the fruit fall without being slashed.
First of all, we want to emphasize the great usability of the app, which uses the same control as the game itself (swiping) for navigating around the menu options.
There are three game modes available: classic, zen and arcade.
Classic means having three lives that end when you miss three pieces of fruit.
Zen mode works with limited time but with no bombs nor lives so you can relax while playing. Arcade, on the other hand, also works with limited time but it includes powerups (freeze, frenzy and double score) to help you increase your score.
In the Dojo section, you can use your slashed fruits in order to purchase new themes or better blades. The graphics are great and the controls are smooth, the only thing we could criticize about it is the ads, which keep appearing and are pretty annoying.
Fruit Ninja was created by Halfbrick Studios, also developers of its HD, free and Puss in Boots version. Be sure to check this great game out.
In the biggest addition to Fruit Ninja since launch, all Blades and Dojos now have a unique effect on gameplay. Want a ten-fruit Great Wave? Bouncing clouds to never drop a fruit? Swirling tornados for epic combos? Mix and match your gear, experiment with all the powers and find what works for you!
Joining the action are new characters from the amazing world of Fruitasia. Katsuro and Mari will guide you during the game as you grow from a novice fruit bruiser to all-out slicing machine!
Slice fruit, don’t slice bombs – that is all you need to know to get started with the addictive Fruit Ninja action! From there, explore the nuances of Classic, Zen and the fan favorite Arcade mode to expand your skills. Slice for a high score, use powerups and special bananas to maximum effect, and go crazy on the multi-slice Pomegranate.
There has never been a better time to play Fruit Ninja, so unsheath your sword and see what’s new in the game that started it all. This is still just the beginning – we can’t wait for everyone to join us!
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
Views our terms of service at Http://halfbrick.com/tos
Fruit Ninja Videos
We've tightened up the menu flow so you can spend even more time doing what you do best: delivering sweet, juicy justice to fruit!
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.halfbrick.fruitninja.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.5 released 4d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.4 released on 03/30/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.3 released on 03/09/15.
- New pricePrice increased from $A0.99 to $A1.29 on 02/01/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.0 released on 01/06/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.2 released on 11/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.1 released on 11/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9.5 released on 07/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9.2 released on 06/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9.1 released on 03/31/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.9.0 released on 02/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.8.8 released on 10/21/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from $A1.19 to $A0.99 on 10/06/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 04/08/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.6 released on 03/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.5 released on 03/22/12.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.10 to $A1.19 on 12/15/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from $A1.19 to $0.10 on 12/07/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 12/06/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.4 released on 02/01/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.3 released on 01/30/11.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $A1.19 on 01/30/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. >250000 downloads level reached on 01/30/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.2 released on 01/20/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 10/08/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 09/23/10.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/15/10.
Displaying 4 of 27 - show all
Halfbrick, it's been years! Why won't you update Android ,Thanks to you Halfbrick. You made a user die of waiting infinite years of stupid updates.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
playing a lot
The update makes the menu and everything look terrible even though it's still playable but the options are unreadable and it looks bad... Still a great game though! I hate to have to give it 1 star
Updates are not good as expected.
Wont let me sign in but still awesome nonetheless