Kingdom Rush Frontiers
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Awesome graphics and animations
- Deep and challenging gameplay
- No lite or trial version
An epic defense game
Kingdom Rush comes to gather all the good and the best of the defense genre so far, and put it into a beautiful package of colorful cartoon-like graphics with a pretty red lace made up of huge bosses and a deep skill tree that will satisfy even the most hardcore defense gamers. Animations are worthy to be zoomed in on, which is something seldom seen in defense gaming, and both 'towers' and enemies design is gorgeous.
Unfortunately, there's no lite or demo version to test it out first, so unless you're a defense fan at heart, perhaps you would prefer to give a go to other defense games offering free, ad-supported or free plus in-app purchases formulas. By the way, though it's an unfair deal, you get an achievement system to get you hooked on the game.
Lastly, there's an in-game lore menu, perfect to take a rest between such epic battles.
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
An ancient power has risen at the Ruins of Nas'de, threatening to enslave the land with its endless army! A new stage, a new challenge! Are you prepared for Survival mode?
- New stage: The Ruins of Nas'de
- New survival mode: How much can you last against an ever growing army!
- Compete for the highest score on the Leaderboards.
- Fixed textures artifacts on some cases when updating the game.
- Fixed bug on Sony Tablet S devices and others.
Can't even open the game. Want to play so bad. It kept me hanging. :(
Love it! I agree I wish there were more levels. Super fun!
Great as the first one. But needs cloud save.
Paid for the game and spent few more bucks for the hero and it was totally worth it...
Best TD I have seen in a long time