1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Thrilling gameplay
- We've seen it before
- Not original
Battle against evil mushrooms and protect your kingdom
Mushroom War is a strategy game featuring mushrooms where an epidemic breakout and now there's a war between good and evil mushrooms. Your objective is to protect the kingdom in the 100 levels that are available to play.
In order to move, you just need to drag the screen right or left and watch how the mushrooms fight each other. Think strategically before sending your troops and prepare them so they can survive the war. There are two types of points: diamond and weapon, for purchasing items and training new mushrooms.
The graphics are simple but appropriate for the type of game. The controls work well enough and the gameplay is actually addictive and thrilling, kind of frustrating sometimes.
WestRiver is the developer of Mushroom War, an entertaining battle game about defending your zone and attacking the enemy's village. Cute characters and
- Absorbing 100 stages.
- Simple and easy operations.
- A lot of strategies to beat enemies
- Insanely addictive game play.
[How to play]
- Save weapon point and organize mushroom troop to defend from infected mushrooms.
- You can upgrade weapons, units and capacity of weapon point by upgrading buildings.
- short distance units: Fist, ninja and mercenary mushroom
- long distance units: Archer, wizard and crossbow mushroom
- protect units : Shield, cavalry and big shield mushroom
Notification feature added
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Im in stage 3-2 im not stuck butyou need to speed the game unless its so slow the game it needs to swich to 2x, or 3x because you only get 6 diamonds and its hard to get diamonds so lii love this game bug please make it more easer like speed up the mana,
This is funny game i like it dowload this kind if game
Im. In. Lv. 23. So. Many. Guy. Kill. My. Guys. Wow. Good. Job
But its hard to download
nice game. hope. more maps. more exciting moments and more beautiful graphics..!