Ninja Math is fundamentally a math game with a physics-based puzzle twist. Enjoy 36 levels of this exciting game while practicing math skills in all the basic arithmetic operators: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Not only do you have to safely get the Ninja to an answer gong, it has to be the one with the correct answer to the math problem! That makes for double the fun while exercising both your math and physics puzzle skills. Ninja Math also includes the option to customize (turn on or off) each of the math types independently and to set a global difficulty level (easy, medium, hard) to accommodate a wide range of grade levels and math skills from kindergarten through 5th grade. Such flexibility also allows for drilling students on weak skills or reinforcing current skills while they enjoy a challenging physics puzzle game with great graphics and sound effects.
• Three difficulty levels - easy, medium and hard ranging from single digit problems up to triple digit problems
• Ability to customize experience by independently turning math types on/off
• Ability to reset all level progress for multiple children to play their own level progress
• 36 challenging levels in all
• Fun sound effects
• Several different physics-based puzzle mechanics including catapults, trampolines, and rockets!