Puddle THD Lite
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Original gameplay
- Artwork and graphics
- Language support
- Full integration with GREE community
- Large download for such a short Lite version
- Only for Tegra devices
Puddle THD is a highly original physics-based puzzle game
You didn't pay attention to liquid particularities in your Chemistry classes. And you never know when you are going to need that knowledge. In fact, you are needing it know. Don't run away, don't look for your old Chemistry books either. Puddle THD is going to teach you a couple of things while challenging your mind with an original and addictive gameplay.
The goal is to guide a puddle of fluid through a piping, avoiding obstacles and other handicaps, until reaching the cointainer where it must be kept. You are given a certain quantity of liquid at the start. In order to beat the level, a minimum of that liquid must reach the container. It won't be easy: each liquid has its opposite, like water and fire. Opposite liquids and obstacles will make you lose some liquid on your way. Try to keep enough to get the highest score or, at least, enough to beat the level.
While level is loading, the game gives you some info about the liquid, its particularities and tips to improve your skills. In this Lite version you only can play first five levels (Watercourse). However, full version comes with more than 40 levels, lots of different liquids with its own physics, particularties and opposite elements. Dozens of obstacles and environments are awaiting.
Extra features make the difference. First off, it supports Bluetooht or USB game controllers, it's fully integrated with GREE community which enables players to compare their skills with friends and other players from worlwide. In addition, up to 9 language supported. It comes without saying that it's been optimized for Tegra 3 powered devices to ensure a high-quality graphics experience.
Winner at the Independent Games Festival 2010, Puddle THD is now available exclusively on devices using Tegra 3 technology. Puddle THD harnesses the power of the NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered devices to produce an unprecedented realistic physics-based gaming experience!
Dive into Puddle THD, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right!
Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments.
Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!
- Optimized for Tegra 3 powered devices featuring console-quality HD graphics, highest quality shaders, amazing fluid simulation!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher)
- Compare your skills with those of your friends and the worldwide GREE community!
Play the first five levels of this version of Puddle Lite!
If you unlock the full version you can access more than 40 levels.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
Puddle THD is now available on:
• Nexus 7
• HTC One X
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300T
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300TG
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF300TL
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF700T
• Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201
• Acer A511(picasso_m)
• Acer A701(picasso_mf)
• Toshiba AT270 / REGZA Tablet AT570
• Toshiba AT300 / REGZA Tablet AT500
• Toshiba AT330 / REGZA Tablet AT830
• Fujitsu Arrows X
• LG Optimus 4X HD
• Pegatron Chagall
• ZTE-T T98
- Laimis L. Downloaded October
- Ping W. Downloaded August
- Yousef S. Downloaded June
- amix wkeghtherkjthlkwqejhtwqekjthwekqtjhkwqjhetgqwjhegtwqjtkgwekqjqwekjtgewktbw Downloaded June
- Purwo D. Downloaded May
- Carmen H. Downloaded April
- Emmanuel L. Reviewed April
- Nomfipro Downloaded March
- gleazermatibag7 Downloaded March
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I have an Nvidia Tegra Note 7 and it is a Tegra 4 device. Seems like this game should be even better on a Tegra 4 tablet. Come on devs, what the heck.
It says device not compatible despite I installed on my nexus 7 ...
WTF I has device with tegra 3 prosesor yet it no work
Doesn't work on the nexus 7 that sits supposed to. Just says tetra 3 only and exits.
I guess this game is just too powerful for the tegra 4 right?
Very bad atmosphere. What were these idiots thinking?