Space Bunnies Free
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Different gameplay, engaging controls
- Perfect design and graphics
- Haven't found anything
+ By ShockPanda Games
Help bunny reunite with his friends and fly to Homeworld
Space Bunnies have nowhere to go... except Homeworld. And that's where you need to help them travel through a dangerous universe full of obstacles and evil enemies that will make it hard for you to get to your objective
To play, you just need to calibrate controls, drag your finger to launch and tilt the phone to steer the bunny and grab all the possible friends, trying to end the level with a perfect score. The blue arrow shows your way to friends and the green arrow the final goal you need to approach.
We appreciate the effort in trying to make a different gameplay, something that goes beyond the typical space shooting games or physic-based casual arcades, this is actually new and has a high power of addiction. The most challenging feature is having to pick up your friends in the way, as it's practically impossible to grab them all.
ShockPanda Games is the developer of Space Bunnies Free and premium version, a well-developed entertainment with lots of features and visualization options like zoom, gestures, landscape and portrait orientation and the possibility of replaying all the levels as many times as you want, given that the first time you won't be able to reunite the space bunny with all his friends.
PRESS AND REVIEWS
- "Pick-up and play simplicity. Rating: 4/5" - Appspy.com
- "Highly recommended to casual gamers." - Appmodo.com
- "Beautiful graphics, awesome sound effects... it will keep you glued to your device for hours and hours, really challenging." - Appbuddy.com
- "Seriously awesome... a level of detail you wouldn't expect from a mobile game." - Toucharcade.com Forum Users
THE SPACE BUNNIES NEED YOUR HELP!
Their worlds are deteriorating and there's only one place left to go... the Homeworld. Blast off on an exciting adventure to help the Space Bunnies find home - but don't forget to pick up their friends along the way!
THE FINAL FURRY FRONTIER
Rocket your way through unique obstacles like asteroid belts, wormholes, galaxies and black holes. Avoid the space stickies who want nothing more than to feed on your rocket fuel. And watch out for the bunnies natural enemy, the SPACE FOX!
- Casual and fun gameplay like no other
- HD graphics for phones and tablets, including the Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and other Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets
- Innovative yet simple tilt controls let you zoom through space like never before
- Massive levels to explore with tons of unique obstacles and puzzles
- Special powers and pickups to help clear your way home
- Calibrate to play in any orientation, landscape or portrait
- Pinch to zoom, gestures, and tap controls make it easy to navigate space and blow things up
- Addictive replayability - explore the corners of space you missed before to find all your long-eared friends
** It's the YEAR OF THE BUNNY, and the Space Bunnies need your help! Get them home! **
- Fixed touch issues for Nexus One, HTC Desire and similar devices on level select screen
- Made installing on SD card preferred by default, reducing amount of application space used from 37MB to less than 10MB. If installation errors occur, visit this thread regarding deleting smdl2tmp1.asec file: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android%20Market/thread?tid=7d004179e5574276&hl=en
- Tweaked control sensitivity
- Fixed accelerometer controls for Xoom and other Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
..you forgot to add tablet support. Looks beautiful but impossible to control on a tablet. The accelerometer is different on tablets. For those frustrated not knowing why the controls are way off...
It's a fun game, but a little confusing at first. I didn't realize phone tilt was part of the movement.
I didnt understand the game at all it wasnt ti fun either:( the title is cool though.
Looked interesting but it didn't work at all on my nexus 10
Gravity is always 90 degrees off, even when trying to calibrate. To add insult to injury, I thought I would visit their website to seek help, but their website won't even display on my tab. I get the impression these guys don't understand tablets.