Takedown: Operation Neptune Spear New game enables you to lead the commando raid that took down Osama bin Laden! Available on iTunes and Android Market
Now you can lead the team of U.S. commandos whose mission is to takedown Osama Bin Laden! Designed with guidance from a real-life U.S. Navy SEAL Team Six veteran, Game profits shared with Navy SEAL Foundation. Optional limited edition replica assault rifle stylus
The game Takedown: Operation Neptune Spear is based on the clandestine raid in which U.S. Navy SEAL Team Six commandos killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of the Sept. 11th terror attacks.
A SEAL Team Six veteran provided real-world special operations expertise in the design of Takedown, which plays out in a replica of the terrorist mastermind's Pakistan lair that was the focal point of the actual Operation Neptune Spear.
In honor of real-life Navy SEAL heroes and their families, the game-makers will donate 10% of game profits to the Navy SEAL Foundation
Takedown game play elements include:
· Primary goal of identifying and eliminating the terrorist leader
· Secondary goal of locating and collecting enemy intel, including computers, journals and maps.
· Navigating the hostile compound and eliminating enemy fighters and suicide bombers, while avoiding unarmed civilians.
· Choice of three levels of game play: recruit (easiest), veteran, and SEAL Team Six.
· Multiple SEAL weapon options: pistol, assault rifle, shotgun.
· Option of two challenging routes to your target.
· Must clear compound before time expires. Race against the clock to clear the compound and eliminate the terrorist leader
· Randomized game play- no two missions are exactly the same.
Game players have the option of separately purchasing a limited edition gun stylus – a prized addition to any war gamer's collection.
Tags: neptune spear , commando takedown , operation neptune spear , neptunes spear , pictures of neptune spear , operation neptune game , google maps operation neptune spear , attack route neptune spear