Temple Run: Oz
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Thrilling and challenging
- Great HD graphics
- No lite or trial version
+ By Disney
Temple Run version based on Oz: the movie
As we saw with Brave, here's Imangi's masterplan: release "normal" editions of Temple Run (namely, Temple Run and Temple Run 2) to brag about how many million downloads they got, and they develop enhanced versions for hire. Thus, we could safely say that Temple Run: Oz is an upgraded version of Temple Run 2. Of course, instead of being chased away by evil gorillas, there are demons instead; and you have to follow the yellow brick road no matter whether there's no place like home.
The great additions to Temple Run mechanics have been, first off, bonus-like stages when you get to hop onto a balloon; secondly, over time you will arrive to a fork where you'll have to choose your next location, where obstacles and landscapes will be different. Lastly, there are items to gather and collect, not only upgrades. Of course, all usual Temple Run features have been kept as they were. This game's pretty challenging, so perhaps you'd prefer to give a go to the free version first if you aren't already used to games of this kind.
It's a great game. Regrettably, even though you can change the scenery, it lacks of a real ending goal, but it's better than Temple Run 2 whatsoever, and that's quite an achievement. Oz in this case is just an unneeded added value, because it doesn't matter at all if you have seen or liked the film.
The most thrilling running experience now comes to the yellow brick road! Reached No. 1 across the globe within hours of launch! Check out all-new China Girl, and see what critics are saying about Temple Run: Oz –
• “My favorite Temple Run game to date.” – TouchArcade
• “Lush environments, a tried-and-true game mechanic, and unique new worlds and mini-games that differentiate it from other Temple Run games.” – CNET
• “Prettier, faster, sleeker, and unafraid to go off the beaten path for a relaxing balloon ride.” – Kotaku
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
• Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
• Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
• The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
• Compete in weekly challenges & leaderboards – beat your friends!
BONUS! Get 1500 coins for FREE when you download Temple Run: Oz today – that’s $.99 USD worth of coins to buy power-ups and more!
Don’t forget to see Oz the Great and Powerful on DVD and Blu-ray!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$99.99
Thank you for making Temple Run: Oz a smash hit! Introducing the most spectacular and challenging location in the heart of Oz, Emerald City!
• Run along the ramparts high above the city
• Dodge baboons, Winkie soldiers and molten steel deep in the catacombs
• Be amazed by the fireworks and stunning city skyline
Don’t forget to check out Team Challenges and 100+ new Emerald City objectives!
*** Tablet optimzied
http://www.ucakbiletiuzmani.net adli internet sitemde kullandim gerçekten çok yararli bilgiler. Thank You !
Much more in depth with creativity. Really keeps me going
traveling random maps through the cloud's hole hahaaaa nice.. i like it..
Moving so fast
Recently installed on my galaxy S5 and it fails to start after installing properly. Tried reinstalling couple of times but no use. Please rectify issue