Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Precision tilt controls (adjustable orientation)
- Variety of weapon orbs/trick multipliers
- Slick graphic/audio design
- Cheeky humor
- Google Play leaderboards
Evade and destroy the evil red dots through whip-sharp tilting precision
It's all in the title. In One Man Left's Tilt To Live 2, one must tilt in order to live.
No really. Move the cursor about the battlegrounds with your hot tilting action; this can be adjusted to be held in whatever orientation you please, although I found top-down was simplest. The red dots will kill you unless you blast 'em first, which can only be done with the assistance of the randomly appearing one-time-use weapon orbs. Anticipate explosions, anticipate lasers, anticipate Darth Maul. Really really.
The learning curve is juuuuust right, starting hard and continuing to be hard, ramping up the onslaught of hard as you progress. If the hard isn't hard enough for your tastes, engage Code Red and prepare to lose immediately, again and again, until maybe next time you'll lose a few seconds later than the last. It's gratifying. Trust me.
Slick graphics, ultra-responsive tilt controls, pro audio design, cheeky humor throughout: check, check, check, and double-check. Boss battles happen, and they hurt so good. A Google Play powered leaderboard lets you mock your friends' pitiful attempts at tilting greatness.
One Man Left's Tilt To Live 2 is simple, well-made, and infuriatingly addictive, hitting the "difficult casual gaming" bullseye. Bet I can take down more red dots than you.
• Designed for both mobile devices and tablets!
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Google Play friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Google Play achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
Tilt to Live 2 just received its first content update! The new Brimstone Pinball mode throws players into a malevolent pinball machine, where every bumper is armed to the teeth and out to destroy you.
I love this game but why u still don't support immersive mode?
Playing on mute? Nope, here's random sounds! What are the achievements I need to do? Die to see them! Forget to look at them? Die again! Continuous game play? Let's put random stupid cut scenes in to screw your game up! These three simple things will m
The combo trick 6 is a bug. Finished many times but didn't count me as a trick. Also, please allow me to increase the maximum sensitivity.
Great Game finally on Android
The game still crashes when I push pause mid game and try to resume. Great game though.
Best game ever