Due to the updates to the save file it's best if you clear the game's data before playing, it should eliminate any database related errors
Third boss is in, a biodome with a whole lot of guns
Tom Spacington has a delivery to make, and he will get there, hopefully.
Tom Spacington Rogue is, as the name hints at, a Rogue-like game set in the Tom Spacington universe and created using the amazing AndEngine.
The gameplay is similar to The Adventures of Tom Spacington, but, being a Rogue-like, the focus is more on combat and travelling through randomly generated zones.
There are just over 100 items in the game, the first 4 tiers of equipment, covering zones 1-40
I plan on weekly/bi-weekly updates until I think the game is "complete" which means at least 6 player ships, each with 3 variants, 10 different bosses, 20 or so different enemy ships, more item types including special enemy only versions to find (some may do strange things), more zone types, random quest system, hidden items, more advanced AI, and perhaps an end goal.
Try it out and see if it's fun, if you happen to find any bugs or something you think should be fixed, don't hesitate to email me.
The permissions listed are all for the ad networks, non-free version only requires license check permission.
- 3 different player ships, each with 2 extra variants - more on the way
- 3 weapon types - laser, missile, ballistic
- 3 engine types - possibly more types coming
- 4 armor types - possibly more types coming
- 4 shield types - possibly more types coming
- 3 different zone types - more on the way
Randomized items in shops
- over 100 different items - more on the way
Randomized enemies with random equipment
- 10 enemy types - more on the way
Boss enemies every 10 zones
- 3 boss enemies - more on the way
- 2 quests on habitable planets - more on the way
Tags: tom spacington rogue
from 2 reviews