VGBA - GameBoy (GBA) Emulator
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Garage Research Emulators
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration for the fastest GBA emulation.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skins.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular GameBoy Advance games.
* Save GBA game play at any point and go back to that point once you get killed.
* Instantly rewind your game play back in time to replay your last moves.
* Share your current GBA game progress with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Supports real time clock, rumble, and tilt features found in GameBoy Advance games.
* Supports network play with other VGBA users via WiFi.
* Automatically searches and downloads game box art from the Internet.
* You do not need GBA BIOS file: VGBA emulates BIOS internally.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Rearrange on-screen buttons and display any way you like.
* Supports Xperia Play special buttons, generic gamepads, MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, Wiimote, and Sixaxis controllers.
* Supports GoogleTVs upgraded to Android 4.x, such as LG G2/G3.
* Fully supports x86-based Android devices, such as Dell Venue.
VGBA package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGBA. Notice that VGBA will not play Classic GameBoy games: you will need VGB for that.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGBA. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy Advance games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Tags: vgba apk, vgba 3.6.12 apk, vgba gameboy advance emulator 3.6.12 apk, vgba gameboy advnce emulator, cheatopedia, vgba gameboy advnce emulator apk, vgba 3.6 apk, vgba 3.6.13 apk, vgba, vgba gba emulator.
* Corrected remaining sound problems, fixing audio in many games.
* Added large safety buffer to account for audio jitter.
* Fixed arithmetic bug in the EMULib audio mixing routine.
* Each game can have own backdrop. For Game.gba, place it into Game.gba.back.png.
* Cleaned audio in Metroid games.
* Fixed scratching sounds in Castlevania title.
* Fixed distortions in Golden Sun games.
* Aligning backdrop to the bottom on stretched screens.
* Moved GBA timers emulation to a separate function.