VGBA - GameBoy (GBA) Emulator
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Garage Research Emulators
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration for the fastest GBA emulation.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skins.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular GameBoy Advance games.
* Save GBA game play at any point and go back to that point once you get killed.
* Instantly rewind your game play back in time to replay your last moves.
* Share your current GBA game progress with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Supports real time clock, rumble, and tilt features found in GameBoy Advance games.
* Supports network play with other VGBA users via WiFi.
* Automatically searches and downloads game box art from the Internet.
* You do not need GBA BIOS file: VGBA emulates BIOS internally.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Rearrange on-screen buttons and display any way you like.
* Supports Xperia Play special buttons, generic gamepads, MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, Wiimote, and Sixaxis controllers.
* Supports GoogleTVs upgraded to Android 4.x, such as LG G2/G3.
* Fully supports x86-based Android devices, such as Dell Venue.
VGBA package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGBA. Notice that VGBA will not play Classic GameBoy games: you will need VGB for that.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGBA. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy Advance games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Tags: vgba apk, vgba 3612 apk, vgba gameboy advance emulator 3612 apk, vgba gameboy advnce emulator, cheatopedia, vgba gameboy advnce emulator apk, vgba 36 apk, vgba, vgba 3613 apk, vgba gba emulator.
* Removed "Save VBA Save File on Exit" option, as no longer necessary.
* Properly shutting down DropBox and BoxArt threads at exit.
* Fixed stale timer thread remaining after exiting a game.
* Went through the global bug list fixing various emulation bugs.
* Fixed hangups in E.T., Worms World Party, Black Belt Challenge.
* Fixed graphics problems in Nicktoons Racing, Scooby Doo, Altered Beast.
* Fixed sound in Monster Truck Madness.
* Fixed a bunch of other, mostly Japanese games.