100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Paid version
- It gets boring and repetitive
When you're the only one out there, you don't want zombies to annoy you
Zombieville USA is an Android game where your ultimate goal is to get rid of all the zombies out there when you're the only human survivor.
You need to move yourself around the streets by tapping on the left and right arrows, and also the red and green buttons on the right so as to shoot different kinds of weapons (up to eighteen different ones). By killing zombies, you start collecting money that you can later use to buy weapons.
Not all the zombies are the same: some are harder to kill and some are quicker than others. Anyway, the game it's pretty easy, not too hard to play, so everyone can enjoy it. In addition, it includes a multi-touch function, which is rather desirable for this type of games.
Zombieville USA was developed by Mika Mobile. Be sure to check it out and get rid of all the zombies out there.
Welcome to Zombieville USA!
When your town is overrun by the walking dead, there's only one thing left to do - go through their pockets and look for loose change! As the lone survivor of a zombie apocalypse, it's up to you to battle legions of the undead in a never ending fight for survival! How long can you hold out? Scrounge for cash and ammunition, and buy up to 18 different weapons as your inevitable doom closes in around you...
Zombieville USA combines the timeless appeal of classic arcade games with lively stylized animation.
- Defend yourself with 18 different weapons, from shotguns to chainsaws, even rockets, katanas and flamethrowers!
- Deceptively simple gameplay, with more depth than meets the eye. Manage your cash and ammo carefully, or become zombie chow!
- Hop into vehicles to splatter zombie bits all over the pavement!
- Uncover other survivors hiding in houses, who will aid the player in their hopeless struggle against the undead.
- This time we REALLY fixed the Evo 3D/Sensation crash issue
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!