2020: My Country
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Adequate freemium formula
- Outstanding design and graphics
- Clever gameplay
- It might lag a little on not-so high-end devices
+ By GIGL
My Country sequel set on 2020
With all respect to the original, it seems that GI got the knack to city management games, and you only have to look at the first My Country to check it out.
Gameplay is a little bit different, though. First off, because an important part of the game is the discovery of what buildings and technologies will be unlocked next and, by the way, get carried away by the hi-tech architecture. Oh yes, we'd like to see more science fiction structures, but result is quite impressive anyway. Secondly, because natural disasters and other force majeures (namely, aliens) play an important role, so it isn't all about growing for growing's sake.
Lastly, a lot of customization option have been added, which is deeply appreciated. In the end, if you are staring at your city for hours, at least let you decorate it at your whim.
Therefore, great sequel. My Country and any other simcity-ish usual players will love it, and anyone who wants to start playing management games will enjoy it, too. The freemium formula isn't abusive unless you want to reach the most spectacular structures very fast.
2020: My Country offers gorgeous graphics with highly detailed animations that make your city, and the hundreds of quests you conquer, come to life. In the sequel, players manage the lives of their happy, productive citizens as they make their way across the city in flying cars. While you can customize each of your buildings with thousands of features, you must also remain vigilant, since a variety of disasters, including earthquakes, floods, and even alien invasions! Download 2020: My Country and enter the future now!
- This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
- Deep city-building gameplay
- Spectacular graphics and highly detailed animations
- Hundreds of challenging and funny quests
- Multiple disaster events, epidemics, alien invasions, and natural disasters
- Futuristic vehicles and architecture
- More than 100,000 ways to customize each building
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2020MyCountry
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3dRVuNyuIs
We've worked hard to improve every single aspect of 2020: My Country and make it user-friendly for both advanced players and newcomers.
- Over 2000 improvements and bug fixes; game function significantly improved.
- Greater prizes for achievements!
- Exchange game currency at the best rate ever on every level!
- Buy building prerequisites in bulk; it’s easier and cheaper!
- Optimized for tablets.
Its little good just bit frence hey hey
Really good game
Pretty great game