A Thug In Time
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Top-notch graphics
- Addictive gameplay
- Original storyline
- Excellent background music
- Upgrading system
- Only one difficulty mode
- Needs parental control for in-app purchases
A Thug In Time is a 3D arcade action game featuring an original storyline
Our hero in A Thug In Time isn’t the typical exemplary kind. He actually has a troubled past, full of violence, drugs and unspeakable villainies. However, life is full of second chances. Our homie run away from his risky life because of love. Unfortunately, past sins returns always for a payback. Our hero will be forced to take arms up once again and make the most of his gang experience. Thus, he will have to chase the bad guys who want to exterminate mankind, even through different ages: Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930’s mob infested Chicago and modern-day New York (plus a bonus "Future" level).
Each "epoch" has four levels, the fourth featuring a final boss. The game's goal isn't just destroy objects and defeat its more than 20 types of enemies here and there. There's a briefing of mini-goals to achieve in each level before getting into the portal such as destroying barrels, collecting items or kill a minimum amount of enemies. In addition, Thug In Time features an engaging weaponry and equipment upgrading system (includes a non-greedy IAP system).
A Thug In Time is an angled shooter, set in well-crafted 3D graphics with stunning effects and animations. Our thug hero is controlled with an acceptably responsive screenpad: directional joystick on the left side and aiming/shooting joystick on the right side. Background music is rich and varied and help you getting in the gangsta mood.
In brief, an outstandingly developed game with an interesting storyline and addictive gameplay.
· Decapitate, freeze, burn as well as riddle with bullet and laser fire your enemies with more than 35 explosive weapons
· In game powerups that include: fire bombs, freeze bombs and cutter blades
· Battle through 65 levels set in four time periods: Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930’s mob infested Chicago and modern-day New York
· Obliterate more than 20 types of unique enemies
· No death animations, each kill has its own unique physics based reaction
· Conquer time travel as well as eight bosses and their mini-bosses
· Stunning graphics with advanced lighting techniques
· Hours of gameplay with an enormous amount of content
- Fixed some issues with billing not giving out items for a small set of devices, on start the items
purchased should now show up.
- added in game powerups to keep you alive!
- first 15 levels now "free" continue
- fixed billing issue
- tweaked difficulty settings
- minor bug fixes
- adjusted difficulty
- first 4 levels now "free" continue
- some minor bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Good game but add more levels il rate five stars for more levals
This game seems really promising but can't even get to the first stage without my phone restarting.......please fix
Looks very awesome
Cool awesome but improve some bugs and I am not the first time to the first time to the intended solely for the sender and the sender immediately by the intended solely for the first time to do it.
Very nice game but Can not play more than 30 seconds ..crashes all the time