Air Navy Fighters
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Air to ground missiles, flares and even wheels to land.
- It's a simulator, but everybody can learn
- Free, ad-supported
- We want more of everything
- If it had multiplayer...
A 3D combat flight simulator
Unlike shmups or arcade pew-pew-pew games, Android users haven't been lucky so far regarding combat simulator games, and that's why this game has been such an enjoyable surprise even when it won't set a new standard in 3D graphics or AI behavior or whatsoever, but it's a comprehensive game that covers all the facets of combat piloting, from the take off to the bombing.
In addition, a smart use of user interface, in which we swipe sidewards to change between flying and combat mode, makes this game dynamic and thrilling. There are many missions to fulfill (grouped in a campaign, don't miss the briefings, they're worth their weight in gold) and the chance to download more. Music can be turned off, put mildly, but radio voice overs are great,
Lastly, it wouldn't be a great simulator game if it wasn't worthy to crash just to see how it is. So take off and crash. in fact, that's the most likely result of your first game (you start on a carrier) if you don't play the tutorial stages first.
This game has been developed by Rortos, who thought it was a good idea to atomize his work into several different apps.
Air Navy Fighters, powered by RORTOS flight engine - F18 Carrier Landing, let you dive into a new flight dimension.
With your super detailed F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat or C-2A Greyhound you will involved in ground attacks, navy landing operations and search and rescue missions.
Disengage your jet from enemy SAM missiles, avoid radars, select your favorite weapons and destroy warships, shoot choppers and try always-new free scenarios from online community.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets, play your own and publish to share worldwide.
* Missions: Gameplay Engine with six different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new missions.
* Scenario builder with terrain engine and publishing capabilities.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Free flight mode.
* Multi-touch controls.
* F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and C-2A Greyhound cockpit view mode.
* I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
* Controls Simulation mode.
Optimized for XPeria PLAY
- graphics improvements
- radio messages
- pan camera
- worldwide scenario leaderboards
- weapons reload
- F14 realistic computer-controlled wings
I like it.
It was boss before update 2.0.1. Took away most of my planes after the update. It says I need the "pro"version when I already have the full version.
enjoy the games
Must admit, BEST GAME; Allowing for users to CREATE Scenarios...Fantastic....Endless Fun!
Is goooooo yo
Great game and graphics. Would like more planes though.