5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Great gameplay
- Many features and great graphics
- Detailed tutorial
- If you don't like management games, maybe you won't enjoy it that much
Game Insight have done it again. This time they've developed an amazing management game called Airport City, where you can build your own personal airports and manage all the flights. Did you ever dream about being in charge of one of the most important places in the city? Your airport will start small but it will soon develop into one one great service for all the citizens.
All airport constructions begin with a Runway. After that, it comes the Hangar, the plane, the first flight and many more actions that will complete your airport experience. Your tasks are helped by the people living in the city, which will be your employers and your customers. As you advance through the engaging world of travels and planes, you will unlock more and more destinations and new types of aircraft.
If your business is successful, the money you earn will help you improve your facilities and you will get to be one of the best airports out there. Great graphics and a well-explained tutorial for an amazing game with many features and a great gameplay.
It doesn't matter if you never thought airports could be your thing. You will change your mind after playing Airport City, which is a great management game for everyone. Don't miss it!
Airport City is taking off in two exciting modes: the first offers you the chance to build a modern airport, and the second has you build the city to support it.
While you're managing your airport, flights will be traveling to every corner of the globe. You will meet interesting characters and complete collections of exotic items from around the world.
Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/AirportCityOfficialPage
- Build hangars and runways
- Send planes to the far corners of the globe
- Increase your level to unlock new destinations and buy new types of aircraft
- Import rare items from far-off lands
- Complete collections and exchange them for bonuses
- Organize last-minute daily charters for tourists
- Complete tons of quests for the characters you meet
- Receive exclusive gifts as rewards for passing themed quests
- Build your own unique jet-setter city
- Collect profits from commercial buildings and upgrade the infrastructure of your metropolis
- Beautiful graphics and high-quality sounds accompany every action
- Simple interface and engrossing gameplay
- Convenient tutorial and help features
- Lots of colorful characters, each with their own interesting story to tell
- Dozens of commercial and residential buildings as well as decorations
- No advertisements
- And the best part: it's completely free!
Recently changed in this version:
- New event! Your Airport City is chosen to hold the international Rock Fest! Build the grand Music Arena and places for bands and their fans to stay, collect some instruments and appropriate clothing. Do all these tasks in time to rock your city and get a special prize!
- Exchange gifts with your friends who are playing Airport City: Free to Fly on Facebook!
- Major technical improvements
Last activity on Airport City
- mrzsolt95 Downloaded 1d ago
- chigalo Downloaded 3d ago
- modit goyal Downloaded May 11, 2013
- vignesh481989 Downloaded May 10, 2013
- nerik0re Downloaded May 8, 2013
- clarise15 Downloaded May 5, 2013
- sandeep22888 Downloaded May 3, 2013
- HASSANAHMAD Downloaded May 1, 2013
- grahm27 Downloaded May 1, 2013
Lists with: Airport City
Comments and ratings for Airport City
Wont let me add waiting players...
Please invite ax4y4p1 I send gifts every day
Looks good, too slow making money and progressing... and the roads are messed up, they show up as diamond shaped and not lining up, makes my city look bad :(
Easy to play. Mildly addictive. This game takes a long time to advance because you must fly planes. The planes must fly for many hours before returning. Once each plane returns, you will gain experience points that will increase your level. Level 40 appea
I like this game when I love this game I paly in my dad mobile mens note 2 Ok