5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Great gameplay
- Many features and great graphics
- Detailed tutorial
- If you don't like management games, maybe you won't enjoy it that much
Build the best airport and take care of all the flights
Game Insight have done it again. This time they've developed an amazing management game called Airport City, where you can build your own personal airports and manage all the flights. Did you ever dream about being in charge of one of the most important places in the city? Your airport will start small but it will soon develop into one one great service for all the citizens.
All airport constructions begin with a Runway. After that, it comes the Hangar, the plane, the first flight and many more actions that will complete your airport experience. Your tasks are helped by the people living in the city, which will be your employers and your customers. As you advance through the engaging world of travels and planes, you will unlock more and more destinations and new types of aircraft.
If your business is successful, the money you earn will help you improve your facilities and you will get to be one of the best airports out there. Great graphics and a well-explained tutorial for an amazing game with many features and a great gameplay.
It doesn't matter if you never thought airports could be your thing. You will change your mind after playing Airport City, which is a great management game for everyone. Don't miss it!
Airport City is taking off in two exciting modes: the first offers you the chance to build a modern airport, and the second has you build the city to support it.
While you're managing your airport, flights will be traveling to every corner of the globe. You will meet interesting characters and complete collections of exotic items from around the world.
Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/AirportCityOfficialPage
- Build hangars and runways
- Send planes to the far corners of the globe
- Increase your level to unlock new destinations and buy new types of aircraft
- Import rare items from far-off lands
- Complete collections and exchange them for bonuses
- Organize last-minute daily charters for tourists
- Complete tons of quests for the characters you meet
- Receive exclusive gifts as rewards for passing themed quests
- Build your own unique jet-setter city
- Collect profits from commercial buildings and upgrade the infrastructure of your metropolis
- Beautiful graphics and high-quality sounds accompany every action
- Simple interface and engrossing gameplay
- Convenient tutorial and help features
- Lots of colorful characters, each with their own interesting story to tell
- Dozens of commercial and residential buildings as well as decorations
- No advertisements
- And the best part: it's completely free!
- New event! Arrange a Thanksgiving Day celebration in your Airport City: help stewardess Jane to provide fine dishes for your guests to enjoy. Complete all the tasks in time to receive a unique prize!
- New adventures! Start an exciting journey across the legendary cities of Ancient Rome and Ancient Egypt using the flight maps from Duke Crooker's Airship Store!
- Stunning new collections, buildings, and quests
- Technical improvements
- Pham Tuan H. Downloaded 4d ago
- Ibrahim S. Downloaded Dec 1, 2013
- Yogesh W. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Alex M. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Quan P. Favorited Oct 31, 2013
- Dyas C. Downloaded Oct 29, 2013
- Ahmed H. Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Antalné C. Downloaded Oct 19, 2013
- Cazim S. Favorited Oct 5, 2013
Bought $28 worth token and airport cash and game stopped & would noy come back on. How do I get my money It sucks really bad
It was finished but it suddenly said "unknown code during downloading error code 919"
Horrible and I am un pleased
Can't even get the update keeps coming up as an error when update is near enough done :/
I had it and deleted it but it won't download again please fix
I would give 5 stars but depends on friends way to much and have to spend way to much money to level up!!! No way to earn 'airport money'!!!!
I played this game for 2 days and now they want you to purchase money to continue. Uninstalling!