Angry Birds Space
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- New physics due to zero gravity environments
- Brand-new birds and power-ups
- 60 new interstellar levels
- Enhancements regarding graphics and storyline
- We didn't find any, did you?
Birdy hatred towards green pigs went beyond the stratosphere
Our dear Angry Birds are starting a new adventure: by now they'll have to get back their eggs from the green pigs' snouts in a zero gravity environment. The gameplay is still the same: you have to launch birds at pigs stationed on or inside various structures by using a slingshot. The goal is to destroy every single green pig on the playfield either by hitting the pigs directly or damaging the structures where they stand, which would cause them to collapse and kill them. However, in this new environment, both birds and the finger that launches them (that's you) will have to learn how to handle gravitational physics.
This new episode includes 60 new interstellar levels through 4 different Worlds (planets, actually). Moreover, you'll discover brand-new birds and power-ups which have been called to help you managing the handicaps of the gravitational field.
Same as in the previous episodes, upon completing each level, players get one, two, or three stars, depending on the score received. Players can re-attempt levels as many times as they wish, and can also replay completed levels in an attempt to improve their score at the end of the game.
Regarding graphics, Rovio has kept the essence but, at the same time, has worked on enhancing the game graphically, and that's clearly noticeable. Nothing to say about the storyline: they include amazing videos to involve the player in the birdy mood.
It's easy to predict that Angry Birds Space is going to be a success. However, we really appreciate the effort of Rovio not to get stuck and to make the game evolving, this time, even regarding physics. Must-have. You should already be downloading it.
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
Angry Birds Space Premium is totally ad-free!
After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it into a wormhole and find themselves floating in a strange new galaxy – surrounded by space pigs! Luckily the Angry Birds have super powers of their own...
Angry Birds Space features more than 200 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
• Over 200 interstellar levels!
• Brand new birds!
• Brand new superpowers!
• Zero-gravity space adventures!
• Trick shots using planets’ gravity!
• Hidden bonus levels!
• Beautifully detailed backgrounds!
Join the global phenomenon as it goes galactic!
NOTE: If you upgrade from Angry Birds Space to Angry Birds Space Premium, your progress will not be transferred.
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
- Justine H. Downloaded Dec 5, 2013
- Poetra V. Downloaded Dec 3, 2013
- Daniel M. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Eko Y. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Timothy B. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Saif K. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Mikijelena G. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Germaine S. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- Farzad F. Favorited Nov 1, 2013
Game I love this
I love the game the only bad thing it crashes to much and freezes to much hope you fix it .
Y. I have 70 12. I have a look at
Ive been playing this game since last year and I have accomplished almost all of this game