"Animal Zombies is a whack-a-mole style of game with a gorgeous art style"
A sinister tale:
- Cherry recently had to bury Darwin, her favorite rabbit, and she is not willing to have to do the same with Mr. Cooper, her dog and best friend.
- Whack-a-mole style of game. Whack and slash evil creatures and have fun for the whole family. Enjoy this casual and social videogame, perfect to kill cute zombies and compete with all your social network friends.
- Even hardcore and midcore gamers will be struggle to get the best score in this tricky videogame.
- Measure your skills and reflexes smashing zombies and have fun playing through 18 levels divided into two scenarios: the sinister Pet Cemetery and the macabre County Fair.
- Kill the zombies in different ways, touching them with your fingers using a lethal shovel or sliding your finger with the rake of death!
- Improve your score to kill better and faster using all the tricks and tips you will find and discover the 12 characters of the whole story as you progress through the game.
- Catch the lollipops to help you earn lives to withstand the final waves of zombies.
- Enjoy the most sinister and mortuary music that you can imagine and test your five senses to hear the variety of sounds that all this zombie gang can play!
★ The game explains a nice tale with some vintage terror style art about very special animal characters.
★ All the game mechanics have been tuned to offer a juicy gameplay experience with detailed animations.
★ The player could enjoy and combine multiple attack techniques, tips & tricks to resolve the maximum score through all the levels.
★ Challenge your friends through Google Game Services and share with friends all your achievement.
★ Facebook share button each time you complete a level.
★ Lots of animal zombies characters in all the game.
★ Different soundtrack for each stage to have a nice atmosphere.
★ A retro horror film look and feel with colorful characters.
1.01.5 - minor bugs fixed
1.01.4 - fixed a bug that didn't allow to play
1.01.3 - fixed a bug that freezed the app in the Thousand Gears screen