100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Upgrade system
- Units and weapons
- Requires medium/high end devices
Armorslays is a 3D action RPG featuring robots and futuristic weapons
Armorslays has been a phenomenon in Asia. Over 1 million of users have enjoyed it already. It success isn't fortuitous: it's a well-crafted futuristic RPG, set in rich 3D graphics, action-packed fights and complete upgrading system.
Premise is simple: humans are sending robots to explore wild territories full of enemy's units. Those robots need to be constantly upgraded in order to face hordes of enemies trying to conquer the same land. You're in charge of both, managing upgrades and steering the robot in the battlefield. Each unit defeated make you earn money needed for upgrading.
No complaints regarding scenery: the game is set in rich 3D graphics. Well, the only catch: it doesn't run smoothly on low-end devices. Controlling the robot is as easy as moving it with a joypad and attack with a the right bottom button. You can hold it for a burst.
Armorslays just upgrade to a new version (1.6).
Armorslays sends hundreds of bosses and their minions to threaten your front lines, your seabase and jungle territory. You are completely on your own! It is lucky that you are a survivor, a robot who bears several weapons and has the ability to fight on land and sea.
Armorslays utilizes a fast and easy to use digital joystick navigation. It allows you to use two fingers at once: One for movement, the other to shoot your gun or pull your sword. The more enemies that die, the more money you will earn. But be sure to invest it wisely. Spend your hard-earned cash on a new robot look or perhaps more powerful weapons or even special boosts which will make you stronger that give you a boost for land, sea or sky battles.
- Two digital joysticks
- Three game maps with changing difficulty
- Eight different robot characters
- Ten achievements to unlock weapons and boosts
- A dozen boosts
- Even more weapons
- Innumerable bosses and minions waiting for their defeat
- Auto-Aim On/Off option to increase difficulty
Fixed problem of some devices can not play.
Added button to restore previous purchased item.
- JuanMido Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- RHAMON10 Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- Musa S. Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
- Towerofsnake666@gmail.com Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
- Fitrimonsor Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
- ArioBagas Downloaded Mar 12, 2013
- Richard S. Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- Viorica D. Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- Juan Carlos Perez Downloaded Mar 1, 2013
You shold make a small touch screen joystick on the left of the screen for better control cause it hurts to drag your finger on the screen and the tilt option dosent work on my tablet.
This game is very Awesome 5 stars for this game
I have to actually buy new robots
This is good