Astro Boy Dash
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Official Astro Boy game
- Clumsy controls and gameplay
An anime temple-run-like game
It might be disappointing that one of the most powerful Japanise franchises ever ends up with a yet-another endless upwards ever runner, but that's how live is. Perhaps you'd expect something much like Megaman or any other platformer from the 8bit era, but we've had this.
Indeed, it isn't a bad game, just a game that's late to a craze that has already passed and doesn't bring anything new to the genre or Astro Boy's lore. Even worse, controls are clumsy and gameplay might feel ponderous, typical consquences of a rushed development.
Of course, if you're a fan of Astro Boy, go ahead. Otherwise, proceed at your own.
To ensure Atom's safety and optimal functionality, Prof. Ochanomizu conducts daily lectures to teach Atom about his robotic body’s advanced capabilities. But Atom is bored of this daily routine, so he decides to run away from the lab and experience the world on his own.
Take control of Astro Boy as he makes a mad dash through the streets and skies of the metropolis. Collect coins to spend on power-ups and valuable robotic upgrades that will help Astro Boy escape Prof. Ochanomizu's boring lectures!
How to Play:
Steer left and right by tilting your device
Swipe the screen upward to jump
Swipe the screen downward to slide
- The world's favorite robotic boy in an epic action running game
- Based on the Astro Boy manga and anime characters by Osamu Tezuka
- Beautiful 3D graphics and futuristic art style
- Play as Atom the mighty Astro Boy or Uran the Astro Girl
- Seamless day and night transition
- Endless running! Survive as long as you can!
- Highly responsive and intuitive controls
- Unlock and purchase different costumes
- Pick up coins to purchase equipment and power-ups
- Connect your game to Google+ and Facebook to gain access to the Public Leaderboard
- Compete with friends and share your in-game achievements
**Astroboy Dash supports both mobile phones and tablets**
**Please note that while this app is free, it contains optional paid content that can be purchased for real money to enhance the game. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings. **
- Bug Fixes
If you want 5stars makethings cheaper
You need more people and you should make your own person
Easy prissy lemon squizzzzyy
Wow amazing the plying bad