Bad Nerd - Open World RPG
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- 3D Graphics
- Different game modes
- Theme and storyline
- RPG features
- Lag in some low/medium-end devices
- Some modes are under construction yet
You're a new nerdy student at this high school. Some bullies are trying you courage: they took your limited edition comic books. You need to get them back and show to all that kids that there's no one on Earth that can bully you without a payback. On your way, you won't just demonstrate your nerve but become the nerds savior.
There's a lot of action and fight in this game. However, Nerds are the good ones, that's it, the ones that use violence just as self-defense not like bullies, that use it for abusing. However, this isn't just about fight, there's a storyline backing it as well as an upgrading system, quests and a store for updating your armory. In a few words, all those elements that makes up a great RPG.
Besides the story mode, there's a online mode (which is under construction) with two sub-modes: Death Match, for fighting against other real players; and Geek Tag (coming soon). Meanwhile, check the prom video: it's worth a download.
3D graphics are stunning, developed with a touch of humor. More realistic moves when fighting would be better though. Controls are intuitive: just three buttons, a joypad for moving on the left side, and two buttons (A,B) on the right side to attack, defend, run, interact with NPC, etc.
The only catch of Bad Nerd is that requires a medium-high or high-end device to run smoothly, otherwise, you will notice some lag. Despite of this, trying it out is must.
See a nerd unleash the nerd rage like never before!
** PLEASE SEE BOTTOM SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE **
If you are a fan of modern action RPGs with lots of fighting then you will love Bad Nerd!
Join Bad Nerd in his quest to rid the school of bullies! You will be fighting all sorts of bullies, taking their lunch money to upgrade yourself with a wide range of weapons and armor!
* Multiplayer online mode is currently in BETA stage and an online arena is released for those who want to fight online unleashing their nerd rage on real people. Look for a new "Online Arena" door in the Main Hall!
This arena is the testing and brewing ground for the MMORPG feature that lies ahead in this game. As the game continues to be worked on, the multiplayer features will improve and eventually evolve into an open-world sandbox RPG MMO!
- Fresh new modern settings
- Over 50 quests, and still growing
- Loads of items such as weapons, armor, gadgets, etc..
- Simple inventory and shop system
- Over 30 bully beating moves
- Simple control system
- Visually stimulating characters that you'd want to beat up
- Multiplayer Online Arena (BETA)
- Continuously growing game, much more updates coming
- Episode 2 (no spoiler comment, but for those who finished the first episode they know what I'm talking about!)
- Merge the multiplayer feature into the core of the game so that this becomes an MMORPG instead of just an RPG with death match smacked on top of it!
- Add more stuff to do in the school, like play with toys, or do homework, things that keep you entertained.
Keywords: action, fighter, Role Playing Game, RPG, cartoon, funny, open world, fighting games, nerd, mmorpg, multiplayer, mmo, sandbox, free roam
** If the game is SLOW or FREEZES at the start, please reboot your device to free up more memory to play the game. Any problems please leave a detailed description in the developer support below so we can get back to you. We cannot reply in the comments section so please contact us instead for any issues! Thanks! **
Recently changed in this version:
- Fix: Game freezing
Last activity on Bad Nerd - Open World RPG
Lists with: Bad Nerd - Open World RPG
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Bad Nerd - Open World RPG
I really love this game
I finished the game and its all awesome. But wtf is the zombie-in-school part of game XD
It is the coolest game i played
Love it great