500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Hand-drawn graphics
- Ease of control
- RPG + Turn-based strategy game
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By Digital Tales S.r.l.
Turn-based strategy game genre was forgotten in the dusty old trunk. However, smartphones are rising it from the ashes. Battleloot Adventure is a good example: a game that merges turn-based strategy and RPG genres and which is optimized to be played on touchscreen.
Kameloot is a Kingdom reigned by a greedy King. This cause that lots of bounty hunters show up looking for fame and fortune. They'll use their fighting skills to free the Kingdom of bandits and get paid for it. You won't be able to achieve it alone, so you'll need to made up a squad of bounty hunters to help you on your missing. Better if each member of the crew have different skills and abilities. Unity is strength.
Gameplay is simple: you'll have to fulfill quests that basically are battle against bandits and creatures. Select an squad member and attack them by turns. Make it strategically though (taking into account the skills of each) if you want to succeed.
Graphics are lovely, hilarious hand-drawn cartoons. Controls intuitive: just tap (tap to attack, to protect yourself, to select target...). In a nutshell, a lovely game that merges a good storyline and RPG's leveling-up system, turn-based strategy genre and battle squads, easy of use and great graphics. Must have
"An impressive addition to the App Store and a game that belongs in your library... one that you don't want to miss." - TouchArcade.com (4.5/5 stars)
"It’s cheap, addictive, nice to look at, and quite a bit of fun" - 148Apps.com (Editor's Choice - 4.5/5 stars)
"Battleloot Adventure will satisfy the treasure hunter RPGers itch" - AppSpy.com (5 Great)
"The best turn-based combat simulator I’ve ever played, now that’s a label well deserved!" - iFanzine.com (4.5/5 stars)
In a land where the only thing bigger than a hero’s heart is his head (literally), Battleloot Adventure creatively blends comedy, turn-based combat and role-playing for a whimsical adventure like no other! Battleloot Adventure will take you on an epic quest into the heart of Kameloot, a wealthy realm threatened by viciously grumpy monsters, ruthless mercenaries, fire breathing dragons and last, but not least, vexing taxes!
Swear allegiance to your legendary city of choice, enlist a motley crew of adventurers and battle rival soldiers, magical entities, wondrous creatures and big, ugly, foul-smelling Orcs to win the “Grand Gossip Notoriety price”. Mix and match your gang’s skills and spells to unlock thrilling adventures and totally awesome weapons and equipment!
RECRUIT & LEAD YOUR ADVENTURERS TO GLORY
- Pledge your allegiance to one of four cities and earn fame and fortune.
- Recruit an assortment of adventurers, each with their own perks and unique skills.
- Upgrade and customize your characters and their abilities.
- Carefully choose your 3 ideal adventurers to face each danger ahead.
EPIC QUESTS & BATTLES
- Brave over 60 quests, each including a unique feat to further challenge your skills.
- Super easy touch controls.
- Carefully arrange your team for battle, deploy your heroes in front and rear lines for the most effective offense/defense balance.
- Cautiously plan every attack, selecting the right characters and moves for each quest.
- Leverage Auto skills and Special attacks galore.
- Be ready to take action anytime in the battle with the Assist and Block commands.
- Master unique combos to rake up hits and collect stars to unleash Special attacks.
- Battle across different environments – some infused with magic and each affecting your adventurers differently.
BEAUTIFUL HAND DRAWN GRAPHICS
- Enjoy colorful comic-style graphics, combining zany animations and lush hand-painted backdrops.
Keep up with all the Battleloot Adventure action by visiting us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BattlelootAdventure
Recently changed in this version:
* App size reduced (typical installation 40-70 MB depending on display resolution and device capabilities)
* Fixed device compatibility issues
* Fixed touch control issues
* Fixed bugs affecting OS 4.x
* Enhanced 2D rendering
* Improved performance and loading times
* Minor bug fixes
Last activity on Battleloot Adventure
- nuivra Downloaded May 9, 2013
- Ribeiralves Downloaded May 2, 2013
- domin2120 Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- eismis Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- russruss Downloaded Mar 25, 2013
- toph23 Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
- jukeboxjj Downloaded Mar 21, 2013
- Fingping Downloaded Mar 12, 2013
- SpectreZero Downloaded Mar 6, 2013
Lists with: Battleloot Adventure
Comments and ratings for Battleloot Adventure
Like it so much..
Best game for android yet! A little bit easier than I thought it would be. Wishing there could be more levels.
I loved this game. I get easily frustrated with games and this is one of the few games I have actually finished.
The game is generally fun. Great to kill time, cool graphics.
Slow paced simple questing game, boring battle mechanics, seen better 2d games, not the worst though.