10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- There aren't enough battleship sim games on market
- 3D graphics don't demand a top-notch device
- It needs more ships and stuff
- Battleships can't go underwater. Got it?
A battleship simulator
Rortos made use of all his knowledge showed in Air Navy Fighters to release Battleship Destroyer, which uses the same engine but puts you beneath the skin of a Navy ship captain instead. it might not be as fun as flying a zillion dollar fighter-bomber, but 8" wide cannons are also fun and noisier.
Perhaps this version gameplay is closer to arcade playing rather than its aerial counterpart, but if you want to blow things up and wear a sailor cap, you won't find anything better than this.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets, play your own and publish to share worldwide.
Control anti-aircrafts battery guns, cannons and turrets with multi-touch controls. Shoot down Luftwaffe airplanes and bombers. Sink ships, bomb strategic installations and enemy ground targets all in a realistic 3D environment.
Now with gyroscope support for an incomparable immersive experience.
* Missions: new Gameplay Engine with twelve different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions settings (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Map&nav mode.
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new missions.
* Scenario builder with terrain engine and publishing capabilities.
* Scenario based leaderboard.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Configurable ship weapons
- New gameplay.
- New graphics engine.
- Worldwide community scenarios.
- Scenario builder.
Could be great if aiming controls are improved.
This is one cool game lot of hours lot of fun
Really? No refund? Booooo!
Great but could be better. .
Funking awful. Uncontrollable junk. Only buy if you really enjoy swearing and being very angry.
Great game & thanks for making it Xperia Play Optimized. Bravo! :-)
Love this game, works great on both my Xperia Z and Nook tablet.