BHU - Fighting Game (Free)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Free, ad-supported
- Characters look great
- Nearly unplayable
- Still in an early stage of development
A 2D fighting game in early development
BHU is a classical 2D fighting game in which two characters fight each other. There are twelve eligible characters, all female (c'mon, even DOA has male fighters in it!). These characters are pretty gorgeous and promising, and stand out in comparison to the flat, static background.
Game allows multiple modes to play, from the classical best of three or five to a timed fight where the fighter who scores more points wins. Winning unlocks art, which is a nice incentive. On screen buttons allow to move left or rightwards, punch and kick and few combinations (namely, back plus kick). There's no chance to block or otherwise prevent an incoming attack other than swiping down to duck, and here's where this game starts to crumble, combats are solved by leaping on your opponent and pester her with all you have while she tries to duck. If she ducks with a perfect timing, roles are changed. Characters have too similar moves, there isn't a pause button anywhere, and, long story made short, game requires little if any strategy or skill.
We dream of 2D fighting games gloriously landing on Android, but this BHU will have to wait, unless you want to download it and have an opinion on your own and help its developer.
- 12 playable fighters.
- Unlockable character art.
- Play single match or survival mode.
If you like this game then be sure to check out our other game Tourney Fighter!
NOTE: This game is made for Android devices with 512MB RAM or more and is not suitable for low end devices. If you've got a more recent phone with 1GB RAM you may want to get the HD version.
- We have applied the same compression on the game files as used in our recently released game Tourney Fighter. Resulting in significantly reduced file size, the game now uses half the storage space it did before.
- Horen B. Downloaded Oct 17, 2013
- Collins A. Downloaded Oct 2, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Aug 1, 2013
- Mycrossa5 Downloaded Jul 18, 2013
- Ade L. Downloaded Jul 17, 2013
- Abhishek R. Downloaded Jul 15, 2013
- Fasika S. Downloaded Jun 24, 2013
- korep Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- judayuki010 Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
Very funny and interesting game
I love fight game but. This one is COOLER
This fem-fatal game is no Rumble Roses. You start out at the selection screen where you can choose any one of six lady fighters who look more like hookers on crack. What sucks most of all is the horrible gameplay. Kick and punch...that's it. I want to gi