5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Entertaining at first
- It gets boring and repetitive
- Poor design
- After tutorial, redirects you to main menu
Bistro Cook is an Android application where you are the cook in charge of a little restaurant. You'll need to serve the customers as fast as you can by cooking the food they ask for.
There are two game modes: Casual gameplay and Adventure.
In Casual, there are three levels and a tutorial. You need to simply cook and serve the food to each customer. In Adventure there's only one level and apart from cooking and serving, you'll also earn "money" in order to buy the frying pans you need for more complex dishes.
Bistro Cook, created by Quasar Studios, is not really entertaining, as it gets boring very easily. After the tutorials, the application redirects you to the main menu, which is pretty annoying since you're supposed to start playing directly. As a fan of cooking, I'd be glad to play if there were more features and different tasks to do, such as managing more parts of the restaurant or creating more complex recipes.
How to cook a food:
- tap the food to select
- tap on the frying pan (not drag)
You can post your scores to your Facebook wall and all your friends can see what you're cooking :)
Recently changed in this version:
- Foods can be selected by sliding over the food pantry (gives a faster selection)
- Improved layout graphics (new buttons, backgrounds, logo)
- Latest third party libraries to improve compatibility
Last activity on Bistro Cook
- septiansap Downloaded 11h ago
- ployly Downloaded May 14, 2013
- ollaridho Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- Babyprincess160 Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- Chuck Hottey Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
- asmuuu Downloaded Mar 31, 2013
- AmadaGitana Downloaded Mar 28, 2013
- siphyl Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
- ko0ll0ove Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
Lists with: Bistro Cook
Comments and ratings for Bistro Cook
Not working on my phone don't no y
Best ever ya get stuck to it!
The girls voice got old REAL fast, it annoyed me so hard I had to uninstall it after only 2 minutes, but if you can get passed that it might be a worthwhile game.