10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- It's Entertaining
- Repetitive, nothing new
- Poor usbaility
Shoot and match, clear it all
Here we have Boomex, a bubble shooting game which follows the basic premise of shooting balls to match three or more of the same color.
You just need to tap on the screen wherever you want the bubbles to move and clear all the bubbles from the screen in order to move forward and access to the next level. Unfortunately, the usability of the game is not that good (why can't we pause?) and it has no extra features, game modes or anything that differentiates it from the others.
So basically, we can say that Boomex Demo and full version, developed by ESC Mobile, is pretty disappointing overall. It just could be much better, improving the usability and adding new things to the classic gameplay we've already played a thousand times.
- Use touchscreen for free shoot as usual!
- Shoot balls to form same color balls. Clear all balls to proceed.
- When you drop balls,hanging ones will also drop.
- Shoot balls to walls when need to bounce.
- Use ghost(white) ball for exact shoot (see options in game)!
Very laggy on opening screen and can't get into anything
Ok, but SUX when u have 2colors left & it gives u every color but those 2 & u only have 2nds left :-/
That game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!