1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Entertaining gameplay
- Nothing new
- Controls should be better
+ By Zynga
Explode all bubbles of the same color and level up
Bubble Safari is a classic bubble game set in a jungle. The objective is the same you already know: pop the bubbles by matching them by colors.
How to play? Aim and fire with your finger in order to match three bubbles of the same color. If you want to level up, destroy the eight bubbles from the top row. You'll need to slide your finger and tap to shoot, which is not really comfortable; it would be better if you just had to tap wherever you wanted the ball to move.
Zynga is the developer of this popular game with more than 80 levels and unlockable modes. You can also connect your account to Facebook and share your high scores.
Bubbles needs your help! Go on an epic adventure through dangerous and exciting regions
to rescue 'Buttercup' and their baby monkeys from the clutches of 'Troubles'.
Set out on the adventure alone or get your friends along to help you. Compete with
your friends for top honors on each level.
Match 3 or more bubbles to start popping. Beware of the hazards and traps along the
way! Win levels to advance through exciting regions and defeat 'Troubles'
And that's not all! Here's what's new and exciting on ' Bubble Safari'-
• All new game mode: Look out for 'Baby Monkey' levels as you play along. Save them to win the level.
• All new Powerups: Introducing the 'Lightning' Bubble. Now you can pick and use a power up only when you need to.
• Play Online or Offline. Play it anywhere on the go!
• Mesmerizing new graphics and UI.
• Over 600+ levels of awesome fun! 12 new levels added every 2 week.
• Help your friends by sending them bubbles. Sometimes it's 1 bubble that can make all the difference!
• Unlock 14 different and challenging badges. Tell your friends of your achievements!
• Like to be competitive? We have leaderboards for you. Collect as many stars as you can to climb up the ladder!
We saved the best for last! Liked the old Bubble Safari on Facebook and wondered why you can't carry it on Mobile?
• Well, now you can take your levels to Mobile. Play anywhere! Just connect to Facebook to take your progress across platforms.
• The game also lets you take your existing 'Safari Cash' over to Mobile.
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game permits a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
• You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
Join the conversation! Find us on Facebook
Having issues with the App? We would love to hear from you! Drop us a line at
http://zynga.tm/BubbleCSForm and we will help troubleshoot it for you.
Finally,a big 'Thank You' to all the Bubble Safari players. Happy Holidays!
1. Carry your progress across all devices Facebook, Android and iOS
2. Introducing a new exciting game mechanic 'Save the Babies'
3. Help your friends by sending them a bubble through 'Bubble from Friends'
4. Stuck on a level? Don’t forget to use your awesome new in game power ups.
Now buys power ups when you need them,
5. Play and progress through 10 different and new gorgeous maps.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I have always loved this game :)
5 stars one o my favorites from the getgo Di
I love it coz it make me thinking very well with attention and accurate when shooting
When you get to level 41 it says save the babies but there are no babies and you have to give your cash if you want to pass further. I hate it.....
I have to consciously stop myself from playing this it's so addictive. The only thing I have to complain about is the fireball bubble sticks for some reason. Every other bubble you launch goes splendidly until I "heat up" then the ball won't go.