100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Original gameplay
- Two game modes
- 12 different weapons and 6 characters
- Graphics should be enhanced
- No online leaderboards
- Intrusive ads
+ By HandyGames
Bulldozer is an original casual game based on building demolition
Most of managing games are about city building: the most you build, the better. Bulldozer Inc. is just the opposite: the more buildings you destroy, the higher score you get. A contest of mass destruction.
Gameplay is quite easy to understand: you're steering a bulldozer on a ring full of buildings and items to destroy. The goal is wrecked as many as you can in a given time. In fact, beating your opponent score. There are different characters to choose among, each one with specific boosters. After each battle you get in-app cash that you'll need to upgrade your bulldozer. Buy special items that will boost your final score. There's no way to beat all the opponents without upgrading your bulldozer.
There are two different game modes: "Tournament" in which players have to defeat 5 opponents in a row to get a big reward and "Versus", which is a quick 1vsCPU game. The latter is great for training. There are up to 12 different weapons.
Graphics are simple and reminds classic beat'em ups. It should be enhanced regarding effects and animations. However, the game is highly playable thanks to its upgrading system and intuitive controls: just drag where you want the bulldozer to go. Only two catches: ads are annoying in this version (they pop-up constantly) and we're missing online leaderboards where to submit records.
Speed and precision are key to your success! Pimp your bulldozer with mighty powerups and show your rivals who’s the boss! What are you waiting for?
- Merciless destruction spree!
- Tournament mode and Challenge mode!
- 12 weapons of mass destruction to help you level everything!
- Extreme hard rock soundtrack and explosive sound effects!
* Supports Immersion haptic technology *
- Removed "free purchases"
- Fixed crash after sleep mode on some devices
- Added Immersion haptic technology
- Added options menu
- Minor bugfixes
- more challenging tournament mode
- added Japanese translation
- minor crash and bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!