Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Tatem Games
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a console-quality lifelike hunting sim where the players track down a variety of dinosaurs while exploring huge non-linear locations. The dinos boast with some of the most advanced AI on the platform, evolving from “pea-brained” dummies to dangerous creatures that are able to see, hear and sense the adrenaline in hunter’s blood.
Distinct 3D environments including pine forests, muddy marshes and rolling hills give room for different hunting tactics, which are important because the hunter may easily end up becoming a prey. Wind direction, scent and the use of a special dinosaur call are all key elements in tracking the dinosaur and not being caught.
* Huge 3D world, open to explore!
* Console quality HD graphics.
* 3D dinosaurs, from the Herbivorous (plant eating) for novice hunters to the Carnivorous (meat-eating) for experts.
* Two exciting game modes:
– Hunting: a non-linear close to reality hunting experience where players roam through vast landscapes, tracking and hunting a variety of dinosaurs.
– Survival: a timed, frenzied affair where dinosaurs run onto the player in waves with a clear intention to fress him.
* Choose from among six different weapon types – from a sniper rifle to an X-bow.
* Map and radar to locate and track dinosaurs.
* Hunting accessories for smart hunting.
* Interactive Dino Trophy Room.
* Online leaderboards by Openfeint.
Supported on devices with OS 2.1 and up.
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
Tags: carnivores dinosaur hunter, carnivores, carnivores dinosaur hunter indir, carnivores hd, dinosaur hunter, carnivores dinosaur hunter pro bundle, carnivores dinosaur hunter hd, carnivores hd games, juegos para matar carnivores, 3d dinosaur hunter.
1. Revive feature
2. New feature of reward
3. Added Google Games Service, what allow you to keep game data and achievements on the Google Drive.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.