Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Complete and well-developed
- Excellent 3D graphics
- Complex storyline
- Not for everyone
+ By Tatem Games
Enter the adventure and become the greatest dinosaur hunter
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a captivating action game set a long time ago, where the players get to track down a collection of dinosaurs, some of which are dangerous and some are not.
To control your character, use the virtual pad to move and drag to control the camera view. There are also other icons that you can select to play: compass, binocular views, weapons, calling dinosaurs and so on. As the game is pretty complex and with a long list of features, we recommend that your first read the Help , which is divided into four sections: controls, hunting, scoring and dinopedia.
This is not a game for people who want a simple time-passer but something much more developed and complete. The graphics are the best thing about it, 3D realistic and enjoyable, smooth and with a great effort behind it. The storyline is also pretty good, but it won't appeal everyone. Depending on your mood, choose your favorite game mode: hunting (close to hunting experience) or survival (timed adventure). Tatem Games is the developer of Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter free and HD version, the perfect game for those who would have wanted to live in the dinosaurs era.
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a console-quality lifelike hunting game where the players track down a variety of dinosaurs while exploring huge non-linear locations. The dinos boast with some of the most advanced AI on the platform, evolving from “pea-brained” dummies to dangerous creatures that are able to see, hear and sense the adrenaline in hunter’s blood.
Distinct 3D environments including pine forests, muddy marshes and rolling hills give room for different hunting tactics, which are important because the hunter may easily end up becoming a prey. Wind direction, scent and the use of a special dinosaur call are all key elements in tracking the dinosaur and not being caught.
* Huge 3D world, open to explore!
* Console quality HD graphics
* 3D dinosaurs, from the Herbivorous (plant eating) for novice hunters to the Carnivorous (meat-eating) for experts.
* Two exciting game modes:
– Hunting: a non-linear close to reality hunting experience where players roam through vast landscapes, tracking and hunting a variety of dinosaurs.
– Survival: a timed, frenzied affair where dinosaurs run onto the player in waves with a clear intention to fress him.
* Choose from among six different weapon types – from a sniper rifle to an X-bow.
* Map and radar to locate and track dinosaurs.
* Hunting accessories for smart hunting
* Online leaderboards and social networking integration.
* Interactive Dino Trophy Room.
Supported on devices with OS 4.0 and up
Become a fan of Carnivores on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carnivores
Thank you for playing our games! Stay in touch for news and updates:
1. Revive feature
2. New feature of reward
3. Added Google Games Service, what allow you to keep game data and achievements on the Google Drive.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Hey guys. If you want to get free gifts from your phone check out (www.AndroidPrizes.net.tc) Just got myself a free $250 Visa gift card.
To lag i can't play it properly can ya put water dino
It's a very good game
Awesome,but the dinosaurs allways eat me
But the people who made this game more realistic
I love this game :)
TaD water TGIF Y Jp Utoy