Cartoon Defense 2 Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Lots of levels and characters
- Easy to learn and thrilling
- Doodle-like design
Sequel to Cartoon Defense
OK, so Cartoon Defense is 2 is the sequel to Cartoon Defense 1. Is that clear? Fine. Indeed, it's what you should expect of every sequel out there: better graphics, even though within "cartoon style"; more enemies, more colors, more items and, overall, more stuff.
Therefore, if you liked CD 1, you can put in CD2 (ohhhh, what a pun!!!) without hesitation. And if you haven't already played it, well, it's up to you, but we'd rather recommend to avoid CD1, even when it's a more than acceptable game, and jump to this second part, more consistent with the current times. It even introduces some novelties to the genre, as the chance of transforming prisoners into allies.
Although doodle-like design is outworn and game's more about flinging stuff onto your foes rather than actual strategy, it can be considered one of the best "active-defense" games out there. Includes a hundred of levels, three skill trees and several upgrades. Therefore, fun for hours.
Evil dragon troops are coming to take your kingdom!
Defeat numerous enemy forces with your finger. You will just need invisible finger and accurate judgement for your troops.
Upgrade weapons, skills and your troops to hold your castle with the money you earn.
Protect your kingdom from evil dragon troops. Kingdom's safety is up to you.
- 100 stages with various enemies and boss.
- There are 3 types of mage that have unique skills.
- Make archer, troop and repairman with enemies you caught.
- Funny finger fling mode in game.
- Powerful weapon, tower and mage upgrade.
- 5 kinds of beautiful background and over 40 types of unique characters.
- 3 different levels of difficulty.
* This is lite version of cartoon defense 2.
- Fixed some bugs
Blojbhnjnjmj ihatw you
Crashes when trying to play.
Played one wave got a text went to read it came back and the game is permnitly playing sound and it crunched over to only half the screen
This is the best defense game ever.