10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Great 3D graphics
- Original gameplay
- Increasing complexity
- No online leaderboards
+ By redmotion games
Chromasphere is a 3D action puzzle game tilt-controlled.
Most mobile devices native games are those that use accelerometer (that's it, tilt controls) as main controlling system. Thanks to it games that were outdated or obsolete, or even those that had no sense before tilting, are now hitting the market. Chromasphere is a great example.
Chromasphere is a action puzzle game in which you have to use tilt controls to steer a ball through floating mazes. The goal is to reach the end, a portal that will teleport you to the next level. However, you will find some obstacles on the way, like closed colored-doors. In order to open them you have to collect gems of a specific color. Likewise, you'll have to activate some colored-switches to build temporary bridges. Remember pace and colors are everything in this game.
There are up to 4 different worlds, 6 levels in each. Complexity increases as you progress: more walls, narrower path, rotating platforms and more gems to grab. Score depends on your performance: the fastest and the least lives you spend to complete the maze. You can submit your scores on Facebook and Twitter, however, there aren't online leadeboards.
Chromasphere is set in great 3D graphics, well rendered: we had no issues playing it on a medium-end device. Controls are its plus point: tilt controls to speed up, slow down, move sides. Likewise, you can pinch to zoom in/out, plus swipe and hold to change camera view.
Original gameplay, tilt controls, great graphics and challenging puzzles. All the ingredients of a successful title. Great one.
Can you beat the challenge and get gold medals on every level?
****This is the FREE and limited version of Chromasphere. If you want to try out Chromasphere for free, you've come to the right place!****
*** If this game doesn't work on your device or there is something you are not happy with please contact redmotion games directly via the link and we will do our best to determine the problem. Please don't post a 1 star review without talking to us first! Many Thanks! ***
"Every year, the Ancient Laputians picked a small selection of their most gifted to undertake a series of complex tests. These tests were called the "Laputian Trials" in which those who entered got the chance to prove their superior skill and cunning."
"The first of these tests was a demonstration of their mind control over the magical lodestones. These lodestones were encased in ball of stone called a 'Chromasphere'."
"Inside each Chromasphere was a tiny piece of Lodestone taken from the largest lodestone in existence and one that holds aloft the greatest sky city of them all: Laputa."
This is your chance to enter the first Laputian Trial yourself and prove your superior lodestone mind control:-
* Roll a Chromasphere using tilt controls and full 3d physics engine!
* Get to the end of each 3d level within the bronze, silver and gold times to win medals!
* Pit yourself against your last best time with the "ghost" replay mode: an easy way to improve your skills!
* Complete 24 3d Levels! (In the Full version)
* Collect 4 colored shards to activate the Chromasphere colors and open colored doors, activate colored switches and cross colored bridges!
* Moving and rotating platforms! Plus more obstacles to come!
* Touch-based Camera Controls: Swipe the screen left and right to move the camera. Pinch the screen in and out to zoom in and out.
If you love games like Marble Madness or Super Monkey Ball you'll love this!
Keep this app updated - New features and levels will be appearing regularly!
Graphics improvements, more music and sound effects are planned soon!
1. Now using OpenGL2 and Android 3.2 and above.
2. New hi-res textures and fx for all devices
3. Fix for missing textures on some devices
1. All fixes and improvements from the full version added to Lite.
2. BETA period has now ended - Only 7 levels are available in Chromasphere Lite.
The controls don't work.
Great game but is slow on my pantech burst
Decent gameplay and graphics, though could be a little bit more challenging.
I like it
All I got was a bright white screen with a white ball rolling around. There were shards to hit but they kept coming back. Looked nothing like the screenshots. Android 4.1
This app is sweet awesome