Clash of the Damned
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Interesting learning curve
- Animations deserve some improvement
- Gameplay may become mechanical too soon
A tactical fighting game
OK, so leeches and doggies are in war again, and can you guess will lead one of them to utter victory and so?
Clash of the Damned is a rather classical tactics game, you have to create your characters, raise them and make them fight against AI's or other players'. These fights are turn based, and contestants share (not in a balanced way) the loot in the form of items and stuff. The fancy items are labeled "crystal" and are made of crystals, which is quite cool.
As in many similar games, you can lure your friends to play and get more points and participate in group tournaments. Moving on to other issues, graphics are good, though design and animations could be greatly improved. If you're already a fan of this kind of games, go ahead. Otherwise, move along.
WHAT PLAYERS ARE SAYING
★★★★★ “Personally love this game. It is the best vampire vs werewolf PvP.”
★★★★★ “Very addictive game, haven't stopped playing it since downloading.”
★★★★★ “This game is one of the best I have played. A true legend!”
★★★★★ “Cool game, you can build up your character as well as actually fight other players online. Excellent work!”
• Decide where you belong: merciless Vampires or fierce Werewolves
• Embark on an epic journey to reclaim the lands of your kingdom
• Complete quests, win gladiator tournaments and crush hordes of enemies
• Fight for justice and get medieval on your foes
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
• Customize your appearance and upgrade your fighting skills
• Loot countless items: swords, armors, projectiles, potions, magic scrolls and more
• Choose from dozens of perks and special abilities
• Collect and grade magic crystals to upgrade your swords and armor
GLOBAL MULTIPLAYER ACTION
• Claim your title of the glorious warrior in the online PVP arena
• Gang up with best twilight fighters to create the most powerful clan
• Win daily tournaments
• Raid your rivals’ lands
ALREADY A FAN?
If you have a question, want to suggest an idea or encountered a problem with the game – we want to hear from you! The game is often updated and we’re always eager to get feedback from our players.
Highly anticipated update is here: Female characters added!
Scrolls to change your appearance and name have been added to your Inventory.
Fix it and I'll actually be able to enjoy this game. It kicks me off every time. Ruins the otherwise good game.
One of the better RPG games for android
I am not a mbr of Facebook. I choose not to be part of that. I resent that in order to do anything like participate in the contests I must join Facebook. So will never never never pay real money to your game. Sucks..I'd like to but feel like you basically