10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Not sure what to do
- Controls are challenging
Cuber Quest is a retro adventure similar to old games that has potential to become an interesting application.
The main character is Cuber and you need to move him around, although it's not clear why should he leave the room and face the dangerous enemies. Use the gamepad to move Cuber and the right buttons for magic, that is, for fighting against the enemies who will make you lose lives and start all over again.
The game could be fun and it's nice to have a little retro adventure in our hands, but the purpose is still hard to figure out. The good thing is that new episodes will be added soon and it has other features like a Spellbook or a sandbox mode coming soon.
MMz Tech is the developer of Cuber Quest, an arcade action game that is pretty challenging and with basic but appropriate graphics. Not the best game out there, but worth a try.
- Retro Graphics with Modern Game Mechanics
- Inventory System
- Bosses with challenging fight mechanics
- Free Updates with New Content and Gameplay!
The first update/free content will be released in end of January and includes:
- Adding 2 new spells (1 for Chapter I, 1 after complete Chapter II) providing new ways to fight mobs
- Chapter III (Explore Temples and Underground!)
- For Chapter IV I want to introduce a crafting system in the game (something like Terraria's Crafting System)
- Dynamic Inventory System
- Spellbook (you will be able to customize some spells and create others by combination)
- Sandbox mode
Cuber Quest is a living project so if you purchase the game now, wait for good free updates in the future.
Keywords: Cuber Quest, RPG, Adventure, Zelda, Atari, 8 Bits, Retro
Recently changed in this version:
Cuber Quest is free now to celebrate the success of our new game BLOODY MARY GHOST! It's a Terror Adventure Game. Check it out!
Enjoy your full game with no Ads!
Lists with: Cuber Quest
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Comments and ratings for Cuber Quest
A blob of crap
Won't work on Nexus 7
This game is VERY annoying! Controls are sticky mobs are difficult to kill and you need everything to do just one thing! Thumbs DOWN from me
Won't let me download
Poop da pic looks like sqare poop
i cant open it