Dead Shot Zombies 2
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Amount of zombies, weapons and stages
- Free, ad-supported
- Smooth performance
- It could be technically better
A 3D FPS about zombie killing
If you're into killing zombies and firepower, here's Dead Shot Zombies 2, a whole new episode after Dead Shot and Dead Shot Outbreak. It's a first person shooter, though you can freely roam, it's more like move, hold a position against an incoming wave, and move forward.
In fact, it's a very thrilling game, in which cold blood and aiming become more important that raw firing rate, not only because you have to ration your ammo, but also because zombies are extremely tough unless shot at the head. Anyway, gameplay is quite balanced. It's challenging, though.
Environments and overall graphics are good, but you have to be aware of dark corners because zombies have the bad habit of lurking there. Camera movements and controls are smooth, and we can conclude that if it isn't more eye-catching has been to safeguard an outstanding performance. Likewise, shuffling zombies look sloppy and have animations made of a few frames in order to keep the game running on lower devices. There are some kinds of zombies, from the legless torso, the dog and the chick to more sophisticate forms and bosses.
Lastly, this game's free, ad-supported. You can visit the store to spend real money, but you can play for hours before actually needing it.
Survive this zombie outrage in this visually stunning arcade shooter! Every last human being turned into a zombie by a mysterious plague. Shoot each zombie in the brain to ensure they stay dead for good!
- Boss Stages await after hoards of zombie waves!
- 2 Additional Stages with 15 missions each
- 4 Realistic New weapons like Rifle and Gatling Gun
- Protective guard like armor
- High Quality 3D Environment
- Horrifying varities in zombies!
- Powerups ready for total annhilation!
- Intuitive Controls
- Daily Bonus for Upgrades and New Weapons
Defend youself from looming zombies with strong weapons and upgrades in this Stunning 3D FPS.
Registration for a free Membership is required to play this game.
Get inside G-Gee By GMO USA info on the latest game updates, tips, and more online!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/GGeebyGMO
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/GGeebyGMO
Minor bug fixes
- Eduardo L. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Diogo T. Downloaded Oct 2, 2013
- Roger N. Downloaded Jun 17, 2013
- buburuza08 Favorited Jun 15, 2013
- dimchik998 Downloaded Jun 1, 2013
- kyubimode Downloaded May 11, 2013
- Bob T. Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- Temp run 2 Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- LuiSKArlos M. Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Z stands for zombie.
Love it, cool graphics and sound effects have to say one of the best game out there. My kids love it. Keep up the good work guys.
This game is cool, and fun. But it doesn't let me play when i get to the 3 level i don't know why!!!! Please FIX THAT.