Dead Shot Zombies
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Free, ad supported
- Long gameplay
- Outdone by Dead Shot Zombies 2
- Graphics and animations can be improved
Dead Shot Zombies is a FPS which goal is to survive and reach new stages and scenarios. Killing zombies gives you money to improve weapons and get armor and other interesting stuff.
Animations are, so to speak, slightly under average. Graphics are good, but they can feel they can be better. Nonetheless, performance is optimal and this game can run on any average device smoothly. There are a lot of missions and the five star rating system guarantees a high replayability.
However, since the release of Dead Shot Zombies 2, you might jump this version over and give it a go.
Survive this zombie outrage in this visually stunning arcade shooter!!
- 3 stages with 15 missions each
- Realistic weapons
- High quality 3D environment graphics
- Horrifying full 3D zombies with different characteristics
- Power ups and powerful weapons ready for total annihilation!
- Intuitive controls
Defend yourself from the looming zombies by upgrading your weapons or by using the powerful upgrades in this thrilling 3D FPS.
Registration for a free membership is required upon playing this game.
Get inside G-GEE BY GMO USA info on latest game updates, tips & more online...
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/GGeebyGMO
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/GGeebyGMO
Recently changed in this version:
Minor bug fixes
Last activity on Dead Shot Zombies
- daniel_joya Downloaded 4d ago
- fariseu Downloaded May 9, 2013
- marisol_2429 Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- samian Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- chechoooo Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- Yami Terumi Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- 20010 Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- pictureworldqa Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
- alexcristo_1 Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
Comments and ratings for Dead Shot Zombies
Dont like how sensative it is
I canot buy gun
Nothing Is happening even after shooting the zombies with the crosshair perfectly targeted....sucks....
Very fun & addictive! But...not only do I have to buy weapons and other supplies, but I keep getting error messages when I attempt to buy. Also, why tell me to register to earn coins that I cant use to buy stuff? Im kinda frustrated right now, im trying k