10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Great graphics
- Z's design is great, too
- Needs Tegra3 to make the most of it.
As if there weren't enough FPS or zombie games, here it comes what everybody was asking for: a Z-FPS game!
Dead Trigger may be a little heavyweighted, but it comes with great graphics, great animations and plainly adequate sounds and assorted onomatopoeia. Game's divided into missions to fulfill and places to go to earn gold coins or purchase items. Missions use to be like "protect this" or "reach that", threaded by a plot which won't ever win an Emmy but is a story in the end, so it's welcome.
Gameplay is quite instinctive. Move, aim and shot. Look at the radar and well, I'm sure you know how it is, because it's the same as any other FPS. We miss a way to hit zets hand-to-hand before they grab you, even when the action to get you rid of them is quite thrilling: tap several places on screen as they are shown. It goes without saying that red barrels explode when shot, killing nearby zombies and all the known cliches of z-gaming apply to Dead Trigger. Have for example that if you shoot a zet at his legs he will crawl instead of shuffling.
Therefore, a must have for every FPS lover and for every Z-gamer, but too heavy and demanding for casual players.
* Supports extended effects on Tegra 3 devices *
“The world has collapsed.
In 2012 modern civilization is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn't spare any of them.
However, those who really ruled the world were prepared - and escaped. Suddenly billions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into butcherly beasts with just one thought:
Only a few people on the planet have survived, at least until they run out of ammo... or learn how to stop them...”
Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies * Secure vital supplies * Save other survivors * Protect the Safe Haven * Explore the city * and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!
¤ Get the best out of your device
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
- Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)
¤ Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast 'em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs... kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
¤ Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
¤ New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
* Known issues:
- TapJoy Offers Wall is not implemented yet
- The game was not tested on Sony Ericsson devices, if you encounter any issues, please report them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: dead trigger, games dead trigger, deadtrigger che, download dead trigger to android, downloade dead shot zombies android, jeux dead trigger gratuit, login dead trigger, скачать игры на андроид dead trigger, red samurai controller dead trigger, dead trigger weapons and items.
Recently changed in this version:
* fixed issue with loading player's progress on some devices
* Reworked Tutorial for Newcomers
* Improved User Interface of City Menu
* Optimized first missions to be more newcomers friendly
* Improved HUD information
* Various bug fixes
* Improved general stability
* Supports latest Unity 3D engine
Last activity on DEAD TRIGGER
- sonny43 Downloaded 2d ago
- mattin mattingly Downloaded 1h ago
- HellJok3r Downloaded 15h ago
- androidyenref Downloaded Jun 10, 2013
- jhayjhay21 Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
- lafayvarulia Downloaded Jun 6, 2013
- shakalss Downloaded Jun 6, 2013
- imanwade Downloaded Jun 3, 2013
- domopauL Downloaded May 31, 2013
Lists with: DEAD TRIGGER
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Comments and ratings for DEAD TRIGGER
this game is superb
Excellent graphics and gameplay on my tablet
The best android shooter game i like so far.
Great game awesome graphics good mechanics would be epic if online co op
Needs updates they should make something like a pack a punch like off black ops2 and some better zombies that don't hit you with one hit also needed an autoheal that is free
I think the graphics better then console