1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Good design of scenarios and enemies
- Combos and headshots are a nice addition
- It's quite repetitive and mechanic
A defense game
Death Battle is a defense game with very simple premises. You are the front and only line of defense and you have to shoot down waves of enemies before they overrun you. Action is set in the future, in case you care about that, but your main weapon will be a machine gun. Enemies are aliens, so let's hope we are not fighting each other by then.
This game is everything but sophisticated. Tap and hold to shoot bursts to your enemies, tap on the special screen-wiping attack if things get out of hand and change weapons when situation requires it.
Graphics are OK, and this game can be enjoyed for days before becoming boring as long as you like it in the first place.
In the middle of twenty-two century, the evil alien creatures invaded the Earth, and then they destroyed the whole planet by creating mighty monsters and obedient servants. What’s worse, they have occupied the 6 most vital areas where the flames of war raged across the land.
At such critical moment, all you need to do is take up your arms with your duty and honor, travel through time and space, and ignite the battle with your blood!
Tap and hold your phone screen to guide the shooting direction of your machine gun.
Tap and hold the special skill icon at the lower left corner, and then drag it to the target which you want to attack after you get full Energy to release special skills.
Tap the triangle icon below the guns to change weapons.
1. Various weapons, 10 kinds of guns! Enjoy yourself in the pleasure of headshots and strafe!
2. Multiple game experiences. 3 survival skills, 3 combat skills, and 5 special skills allow you to make your enemies go to the hell!
3. Plenty of battle stages: 6 areas, 6 classic maps, and 36 stages. You can travel through time and space!
4. Many kinds of enemies: 18 enemies, and 9 unique alien creatures. Take up your arms and kill them!
5. Intense fighting. Super combos that can be added unlimitedly will bring you lots of Golds! More bonus and honors are waiting for you!
But the graphics are a tad terrible... I can't even tell how much money I have or bow much an upgrade costs.
Resolution is bad, buttons and icons are all cutoff.
Display errors made it unplayable.
Super beautiful game
too much add