DEER HUNTER RELOADED
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Technically outstanding
- I'd like it was more pedagogical
Ok, let me be as clear and concise as possible, and I apologize in advance in case you don't agree with me: I don't like this game. I do know it's a kinda illogical and irrational opinion, because I don't see any harm in catapulting birds onto pigs or even in arming oneself with a MP5 or any other gun and kill zombies, humans or whatever stands in my way, videogaming speaking. However, I don't see the point of "the most realistic and authentic hunting sim". Yes, I'm incongruous and it may not have to make any sense to some of you, but I don't understand why a developer would left behind that great idea of taking pics of wild fauna instead of shooting down them.
By the way, and that's the worst part, game's terrific. Graphics, moves and animations are outstanding and that X-ray vision is even a step forward in shooting games. Game's quite heavy and requires a powerful Android to run properly, but that's a cheap price in exchange for a game that has not to envy anything. What prevent a five out of five is the missed opportunity of adding more modes of play and even some links here and there in case someone wants to know more how to love these animals instead of shooting them down.
- First Person perspective with visually stunning environments
- New X-RAY mode to target specific organs
- Move between strategic vantage points to line up the perfect shot
- Customizable player avatar with a variety of jackets, vests, boots, and hunting glasses
- Complete challenges to collect trophies for your trophy room
DEER HUNTER RELOADED is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
Recently changed in this version:
➤ Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Last activity on DEER HUNTER RELOADED
- bozo5 Downloaded 7h ago
- makamillion Downloaded 1d ago
- wai501chris Downloaded 4d ago
- mickd1337 Downloaded 4d ago
- fariborz.fa Downloaded May 11, 2013
- saravananb23 Downloaded May 11, 2013
- margosanci Downloaded May 9, 2013
- baratech Favorited Apr 26, 2013
- swancongo Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
Lists with: DEER HUNTER RELOADED
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Comments and ratings for DEER HUNTER RELOADED
The gameplay's fine, but the game itself is made to force players into buying credits all the time. The items are mostly obtainable only through Glu credits and are too expensive. Many hunts later on make players practically need the items which cost Glue
Really like the game but the aim is shaky