DEER HUNTER RELOADED
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Technically outstanding
- I'd like it was more pedagogical
A hunting simulator.
Ok, let me be as clear and concise as possible, and I apologize in advance in case you don't agree with me: I don't like this game. I do know it's a kinda illogical and irrational opinion, because I don't see any harm in catapulting birds onto pigs or even in arming oneself with a MP5 or any other gun and kill zombies, humans or whatever stands in my way, videogaming speaking. However, I don't see the point of "the most realistic and authentic hunting sim". Yes, I'm incongruous and it may not have to make any sense to some of you, but I don't understand why a developer would leave behind that great idea of taking pics of wild fauna instead of shooting them down.
By the way, and that's the worst part, game's terrific. Graphics, moves and animations are outstanding and that X-ray vision is even a step forward in shooting games. Game's quite heavy and requires a powerful Android to run properly, but that's a cheap price in exchange for a game that has not to envy anything. What prevent a five out of five is the missed opportunity of adding more modes of play and even some links here and there in case someone wants to know more on how to love these animals instead of shooting them down.
- First Person perspective with visually stunning environments
- New X-RAY mode to target specific organs
- Move between strategic vantage points to line up the perfect shot
- Customizable player avatar with a variety of jackets, vests, boots, and hunting glasses
- Complete challenges to collect trophies for your trophy room
DEER HUNTER RELOADED is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
➤ Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
- Burak Ö. Downloaded Dec 14, 2013
- Bosbos K. Downloaded Dec 10, 2013
- Bebbie F. Downloaded Dec 7, 2013
- Jack-Tone C. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Dylan B. Downloaded Nov 22, 2013
- Rafael F. Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Chaisri K. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Аветик Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Melvin S. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
It doesn't charge energy for stampede hunt and gives lots of ways to get free in game Glu credits, just wish it had rag doll effect and didn't charge energy at all
Graphics R awsum..
A fun game to kill time. The only problem I have with it is with the long loading time in between every screen, otherwise I would've given 5 stars.