Defence Effect HD
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Thrilling, intense
- Easy to learn yet challenging
- 3D graphics but doesn't need a high-end device
- It may be too static
A 3D defense game
Defence Effect can perfectly be the next step in defense games, not because its plot, which is rather the usual story about how world goes to hell in easy installments, but for its 3D-like environments. Although it's an static game, it's thrilling enough to get you hooked.
Game's about bunkering yourself and riddle any incoming enemies till they blow away. Enemies can come by land, air or water, and what starts as an easy mission, essentially protecting a turn on the only way path, gets more challenging and difficult every time. That's why is so important to get the best weapons you can afford, because enemies become faster and their armor-plates heavier at every stage. Ammo and shields play an important role also. Campaign mode is quite interesting and it makes this game worthy to be downloaded by itself, but there are also two other alternative game modes to make its playable life longer.
Therefore, a great game if we take into account that it runs smoothly on average devices, full of possibilities and entertainment, and a fresh approach to defense games. This is the HD version, so if your device isn't able to bear it, look for the standard version instead.
Buying an HD version you will get:
- High resolution graphics
- Improved sound effects
- Antialiasing settings
- And also 30 000 SL (it is equivalent to $3)
We present you the new game – Defence Effect. Interesting gameplay, serious opponents and innovative game mechanics. Three game modes: Campaign with free opportunity to try each type of weapon, Survival, where you'll need to earn your weapon and Infinity with unlimited enemy number!
In 2020, The Most Global World Crisis hit the Earth into darkness of internecine wars and local conflicts.
You are a soldier of the free Republic of Soledad. You should defend your lands from the invasion of the Armada of General Kuhn and for that you have a bunker turret, variety of weapons and infinite ammo.
Protect your lands. Sector by sector. Building by building.
Harness the power of various weapons. Such as Gaussian Gun, which can pierce through the armor of many tanks. Or gun Avenger, which will turn the enemy tank in the sieve in one second! Or you prefer artillery? You can also use modifiers so playing rounds will be even more interesting!
SUPPORTS ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, CHINESE, GERMAN
Key game features:
- Three game modes: Campaign, Survival and Infinity
- Three difficulty levels are available in game settings - check your character!
- 11 stages in the campaign, and the ability to use all the weapons for free! New stages in development!
- 16 stages in survival. New stages in development!
- Elaborate system of purchases and improvements for weapons.
- 10 different weapons and more in development.
- Re-charging Energy Shield
- 6 kinds of fire support
- 12 types of ammo modifiers
- Realistic opponents with different tactics and different behavior
- Land, air and amphibious units.
- Support from friendly units.
- Graphics and the image quality settings (including antialiasing)
Warning! Low FPS on following devices:
Samsung P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1
Motorola XOOM MZ604
HTC One V
HTC Desire Z
Motorola DROID X2
1.A new map for all game modes. New stages for the Campaign and Survival modes.
2.8 new units + NEW Superboss.
3.New weapons: plasma gun; mortar is capable of shooting along mounted trajectory for the buildings and uneven terrain; Vortex absorbsenemy shields’charge and recharge your own shield.
4.New support – Mind Control.
5.New female assistant.
6.Updated economic model.
7.New local and global achievements (+ secret achievement).
- email@example.com Downloaded May 12, 2013
- munder11111 Downloaded May 1, 2013
- ervouz Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- Tyrelldonguya750 Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
- rajnigam88 Downloaded Mar 20, 2013
- mervan474747 Downloaded Mar 20, 2013
- lovellwvy Favorited Mar 20, 2013
- Luigi P. Downloaded Mar 19, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Mar 19, 2013
Great game, I like the shoot and blowing up things.
The game is great but it need an update
Turret defense. Nice. I'm a big fan of that genre. This 3D version mite pan out well
Accelerometer glitches on my SGII
Great weaponry Charley
I done like the controls. Using the built-in tilt sensors to move your gun is just too clumsy and inaccurate for me. You can use a joystick, but I don't have one.