Defender Stone Age
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Above average design
- It doesn't bring anything new to the genre
- It might become boring too quickly
Defense your primitive village
In case there was a theme still unlured by defense genre, here's one set in Prehistory, well, that fantasy Prehistory with dinosaurs, Rachel Welch's blonde sisters and unshaved yet handsome primitive men.
As any other defense game, you'll have to defend your headquarters by shooting arrows to incoming monsters and enemies. Between waves, you can upgrade your skill and firing rate, or get shaman skills to alter the environment (also known as screen-wiping magic). Of course, some upgrades are only available when you reach some level. Design is adequate as long as you don't expect anything non-cartoony and gameplay is enterntaining, though far from thrilling. In short, hours of non-sense entertainment.
The most exciting tower defense game is waiting for you!!
The story began at the Stone Age. It was long, long time ago, people was living a primitive life. The wise ancestors handed down legendary archery skills and the power of manipulating natural. And you inherit the legendary power. Now, the evil Black Stone tribe is invading your village! Defeat them and protect our homeland!
How to play?
- Touch screen to shoot arrows.
- Drag and drop magic icon to cast a spell.
- Strength: Increase bow's base damage.
- Agility: Increase frequency of shooting.
- weapon: Select and equip proper bow to defend.
- Thump: Repel monsters.
- Critical: Double damage with certain possibility.
- City Wall. Increases max HP.
- MultiArrow: Your bow can shoot multiple arrows.
- Talent system: 27 talents to update your power.
- Weapon system: 23 different bows to help you fight different enemies.
- 3 types of magic: Fire - higher damage; Ice - slows enemies; Wind - stuns enemies.
- 18 different types of enemies.
- 11 Bosses are waiting for your challenging.
1.Babbie's Daily Gift.
2."Shining Force" Bug fixed.
- Suvigya M. Downloaded Jun 29, 2013
- DontCryLT Downloaded Jun 24, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Jun 18, 2013
- dfgdgfg Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- juancho007 Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- Alonso S. Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
- bolondiles Downloaded Apr 19, 2013
- Rosemarie M. Favorited Apr 19, 2013
- Mar G. Reviewed Apr 19, 2013
Graphics very good, but game lags between stages & 'introduction' stage goes on for ever & you can't skip it!! - sort please
At level 700 all maxed out but the strength has no end. love the game just wish it was more challenging especially when you get final fantasy bow not a real penny spent all earned looking forward to sequel
Thanks for dis game its real good for the mine believe
Mine has a bug. When I spend meat, the status of archmages not increase stuck at 1. I very appreciate if it can be fixed
I have wasted 5 pounds on an app that hasn't given me anything in return, just sticks without adding anything but taking my money. If this can be fixed, I will change the review but otherwise this is staying.
I have spent much gold on extra exp upgrade but it just didn't add to my total exp after every level.. (although the bonus exp amount is written) Fix it please :)